From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Simply exporting to a .csv format requires no field mapping - why are you
doing it? Simply take the default output and edit it after export if you
want but don't mess with the process.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Amy Jones asked:

From: Karl Timmermans on
Are the email addresses resolved for the selected fields?
(resolved email address will appear underlined when you open a contact).
If not, the email field data will not be exported regardless of what is
contained in the field(s) and result in exactly what you are encountering.

Karl
Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
ContactGenie - QuickPort/DataPort/Exporter/Toolkit/Duplicate Contact Mgr
"Contact import/export/data management tools for Outlook '2000/2010"
http://www.contactgenie.com

From: Amy Jones on
Karl,
Yes, the email addresses for all E-mail, E-mail 2 and E-mail 3 are all
resolved.
The email addresses in all these three fields are underlined.
Also, clicking each entry of the Address Book: Contacts
showing the right hand side panel containing the:
Full name, last name, first name
all three email addresses.

From: Amy Jones on
Milly,
If you click "clear Map", the Outlook will not allow you to export.
The "OK" button will be kept gray.
If you click the "Default Map" which includes every entry,
the email addresses in the exported file are still empty.

From: Karl Timmermans on
This is totally bizarre to say the least.

Questions:
#1 - What, if any, addins are installed?
#2 - What kind of email addresses are these? (SMTP? Exch etc)
#3 - What is the folder source? (PST? Exch?)
#4 - Is this folder using a custom form?
#5 - What country are you in? (regional settings in use)

Suggestions:

#1 - Run the Office Diag. Check if issue remains....
#2 - Run ScanPST (if a PST based folder). Check if issue remains....

If the issue still remains after the two items above,
the next suggestion may appear self-serving but assure you
that it is definitely not intended as such - purely being
suggested for trouble-shooting purposes

#3 - Would be interested in knowing if any of the
ContactGenie products are running into the same issue in terms
of the email addresses not being picked up. Doesn't matter
which of the newer CG products is tried (QuickPort,
DataPort 3, Toolkit, or the original Exporter.... all have export
functionality) and the only reason for bringing this is up is
because none of them use Outlook in the export process
(there is no cost to trying any of these - download:
http://www.contactgenie.com/download.htm

Reason for asking about the country is that we recently ran into
an equally strange case in Europe where email addresses (and
<only> the email addresses> would not import to an Exchange
folder under any circumstances when a text file was used
including one supplied by us but had no issues with any other
kind of data source such as Access, Excel or SQL. Realize
your issue is about export but it is equally as strange given that
it is only affecting resolved email addresses.