From: Alexander Grigoriev on
The wave driver can send "buffer done" notifications either as a MM_WOM_DONE
messages to a specified window, or to a thread, or call a callback function,
or set an event. Of those, I consider the event method the most responsive.
See waveOutOpen and related functions.

From: Robert Macy on
Thank you. Will look for those.

- Robert -