First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
WinXP 64-bit on my ProBook 4510s
I'm trying to use WinXP 64-bit on my ProBook 4510s but HP doesn't supply 64-bit drivers. Where can I start to look for drivers for the chipset, sound, video, etc.? I'm hoping to find the right newsgroup at least... Thanks In Advance - Patti ... 18 May 2010 00:35
Microsoft kills 4,000 old-style newsgroups
On Fudzilla @ http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/18711/38/ Microsoft kills 4,000 old-style newsgroups Print E-mail Written by Nick Farrell Wednesday, 05 May 2010 09:25 Go to new sites you dinosaurs Microsoft is going to kill support for more than 4,000 old-style newsgroups starting next month.... 31 May 2010 09:46
Help with Remote Assistance
Hello, Make you life easy... Why not install LogMeIn on the family member computers? http://www.logmein.com Miguel Falcon ITS http://www.falconits.com http://www.falconits.net ... 5 May 2010 23:50
Where did windows 7 forum go ????
????? Why doesn't M$ just create another room HERE for Windows 7 like they always did to their new OS'es? I don't know about you guys, but I'm TIRED of signing up to hundreds and hundreds of badly designed web forums. Each one requiring my e-mail address (for later spam) and different password rules. ... 17 May 2010 23:29
x86 Proc WH_MOUSE Mouse Data Incorrect After First To CallNextHook
We have a 32 bit process that uses several thread only WH_MOUSE callbacks. We are in the process of testing the application under 64 bit versions of Windows. The issue we are seeing has to do with the mouse data value not being correct after the first call to CallNextHookEx. Let me start from the beginning. ... 5 May 2010 14:56
Remote desktop no longer full screen
With my newly installed Windows 7 64-bit home computer i had been able to connect to my office using remote desktop, having the remote computer fill my home screen. I added a second monitor to my home system without any problems, but now the remote desktop will not cover the task bar of my local computer, and I am ... 5 May 2010 08:14
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 23:33
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 23:33
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 23:33
USB Hard Drive
How do I get my new External USB HD to show up in My Computer,?? It loaded fine and it's in my Device Manager. But it dosen't show up with my 4 internal drives. ... 18 May 2010 08:10