First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 25 Jun 2010 23:02
seven ultimate x86-64 don't go S4
Hello People. I have a 64bit windows seven, and from one day to the other, stopped working power state S4 "suspend to disk", which uses both hibernate, or suspend hybrid. S1 and S3 works perfectly. and if I disable suspend hybrid, and S3 suspend, shut down everything but the ram, as appropriate. and back ... 18 Jun 2010 13:34
Installing Adobe Reader in the 32 bit part of 64 bit win7
I am running 64 bit Win7. Adobe Reader is automatically installing in C:/Programfiles (x86). (64 bit, I think) I would like to install the program in C:/Programfiles (32bit part, I presume). The reason is that I want Adobe Reader to show PDF documents as a thumbnail in Explorer instead of the anonymous PDF ico... 26 Jun 2010 14:08
ATI Catalyst 10.6 released
The monthly release of ATI drivers is out. http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx Mostly game fixes and performance improvements for the 5xxx series. Nothing exciting for the regular user. Carlos ... 19 Jun 2010 11:18
Slow USB drive access
I recently upgraded from 32-bit Vista Ultimate to 64-bit 7 Pro. Under Vista, I had no problems access an external 300gig USB drive with thousands of files. Now, every time I access that drive (even just opening explorer) it has to reindiex, or something that takes it several minutes to finish before I can read an... 27 Jun 2010 00:59
Nvidia 257.21 WHQL
Just released. http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-64bit-257.21-whql-driver.html Maratonmannen ... 26 Jun 2010 08:40
Send to Mail command doesn't work.
I'm using Windows 7 x64 with Microsoft Office 2003 32-bit. The "Send To Mail Recipient.mapimail" does work. I'm not sure if M$ fixed this in the new NT6 (I haven't tried Windows 2008) code but they should write a fix for NT5 (2003, XP). "Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote: It is what it is. Keep in mind that MS ... 18 Jun 2010 11:21
office
i have numerous video clips,how do i transfer just the list of file names , not the contents to create a printable text list file. thank you in advance I have office 2007 student ... 13 Jun 2010 19:25
I am having a problem with an HP laser and Windows 7 Home
Laser Jet 1012 with a Dell desktop. I thought the USB would see the printer but I am having problems. Should I redownload the drivers from HP? Frank Lardino ... 14 Jun 2010 09:33
Network Problem
Hi. have a windows 7 machine which has a printer and a external HDD connected by usb. Have two wireless laptops that are connected to this computer and printer via a home network. What i am trying to do without any success so far is to get each of the laptops to backup onto the external HDD over the network. An... 15 Jun 2010 20:57