First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
running 16 Bit software
Is it possible to run 16 bit software on a 64 bit system? I know it has WOW64 to run 32 bit software and I think 32 bit Windows had another WOW shell to run 16 bit so I guess I am asking if the old WOW shell can be run on a 64 bit machine or if there is any other workaround that does not involve rewriting the ... 27 Jul 2010 21:43
move my xp pro 64 bit install to 2nd hard drive
Hi, I have 2 hard drives, 1 with Windows7 which I want to uninstall and on the 2nd is XP Pro 64 bit. After formatting the Windows 7 hard drive can I move XP Pro 64 bit to that hard drive? But I want XP Home on the hard drive XP Pro 64 Bit is on now. after installing XP Home on the hard drive XP Pro 64 Bit was ... 24 Jul 2010 01:38
Can't delete folder.
I'm running Windows 7 64Bit OS. I deleted a folder that came up named "File folder". I got it deleted so it world go to the recycle bin, but when i try to delete it or empty recycle bin it will not let me. It will not delete anything i had to go into the recycle bin and click the other files and got them delete... 23 Jul 2010 20:14
WIN 7 and IE8
Hi, I have Windows 7 / 64. The computer came with Internet Explorer 8. All the previous Internet Explorer that I have had, when you are viewing and reading a page, you could go to File-- Send- and had the choice Send it by E-Mail or Send Link by e-mail. With Internet Explorer 8, if you go File-Send- the choices ... 25 Jul 2010 00:10
VPN connection to Windows XP environment (without blue screening)
VMware Player is a FREE product, but for definitive answers about their product, go to www.vmware.com. Since VMware is not a Microsoft product you will not find definitive information about it at a Microsoft group. On 2010-07-22 17:41, Umar wrote: I have a laptop running Windows 7. I need to connect and us... 23 Jul 2010 08:06
One cpu shown out of 4(8)
I check out google for this group, deleted a mess of 2009 messages, and nothing new showed up, but Agent 1.93 doesn't like the 64bit system; only thing that I came across with the same problem was a AMD with a driver problem, and one addressing a licenses problem. I just built a new system, P6X85D, i7-930, dual... 24 Jul 2010 02:42
Pink Love-GHD Pink Limited Edition box set with 60% discounts and free shipping
Inspired by bold, statement bows seen on the catwalks the set comes complete with a never-seen- before collection of ghd accessories. The new ghd Pink Limited Edition box set is the secret to perfect styling that every fashionista needs.Pastel pinks and nude shades are the colour statement of the season... 22 Jul 2010 21:20
General Protection Fault on Game with NT-Based systems
Hello all. I'm having some trouble with a game running on NT-based windows OS's. It keeps throwing a general protection fault from a DLL. Is there any way to solve this issue so the game will run on modern windows OS's? I can get the game to run on Windows 98SE. So far I've failed to get it to run on Windows XP... 26 Jul 2010 09:27
[Ask] VPN connection to Windows XP environment (without blue screening)
I have a laptop running Windows 7. I need to connect and use my laptop (running Windows 7) in an IT environment which is still running Windows XP SP2. I have had some issues with running a Windows XP-based VPN client on my Windows 7 laptop, resulting in a blue screen. I'd like to figure out whether VMWare (or ... 22 Jul 2010 18:02
integration of totalcommander into win7 64
Hi, for several years I use Totalcommander with XP. A right-click opened a menu with i.e. my virus-scanner (GData Antivirus), so I could scan a file or a directory. Now I changed my system to windows7 home professional (64bit). I installed Totalcommander 7.55a and GData Antivirus 2011. Everything seems to work... 22 Jul 2010 18:02
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13