First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Windoes 7 slow desktop
When my user logs in it takes about 5 minutes till they get the desktop. Upon investigation I see where each time they log in the msiinstaller is running for every application on the PC. for example "Windows Installer reconfigured the product. Product Name: Trusted Drive Manager. Product Version: 3.1.0.116. Pr... 2 Jun 2010 19:50
NewsGroup-Charlie
Charlie you hear anything back on the newsgroup and if-where or when it will be moving? ... 9 Jun 2010 10:52
64 Bit Driver download with 32 bit machine
If I download a 64 bit video card driver, with a 32 bit machine, will there be a problem when I put the driver up on the 64 bit machine? Thanks Bob AZ ... 31 May 2010 01:10
Slow display in a popup Taskbar toolbar
I created a toolbar which contains most often used software shortcut icons. It is tucked in over on the right side and pops up when clicking on the >> . On first use it is blank for 5 or more seconds. Thereafter it displays the list immediately. Is there an explanation for this view delay considering when the p... 28 May 2010 20:23
Problem with Sound
I think, it could be a Windows problem, so I'm posting here... I have Win 7 x64, which generally works fine. However, recently a sound problem developed. Sometimes, after a boot up, there is no sound, while the speaker icon in the notification area (next to the clock) looks normal. In other instances, after the ... 5 Jun 2010 12:32
ATI Catalyst 10.5's are out
Not much to add to the subject. :) http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx Carlos ... 27 May 2010 22:33
back up wizard in XP professional missing
My back program just disappeared, so I can no longer run scheduled back up. I have looked for it in System and it is not listed What do I do to get it back or get another file? Help please ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Is It Legal To Install Windows 7 32 Bit and 64 Bit On Same PC?
Hi Folks: I'm an independent software developer, still using 32 bit XP Pro. A client just moved from Vista to 32 bit Windows 7. Other clients will be moving to Windows 7 and I'd like to be able to test my builds for each. I'm getting Win 7 Ultimate retail full. Can both 64 and 32 bit versions be ... 25 May 2010 17:59
One program refuses to launch
I run Windows 7 Ult 64-bit on a system with 6 GB RAM and 5 TB HD. All programs run flawlessly including GrassValley Edius 5, AfterEffects CS4, Adobe Encore CS4 and others. The machine is stable. However, I cannot get my CD/DVD label printing software to launch. It installs and is visible in control panel but i... 26 May 2010 12:29
gateway MD2614u can't play audio. need correct drivers?
Hello, I have spent hours trying to get sound to work on XP Pro 32 bit on a customers Gateway MD2614u. I managed to find XP Drivers for Wireless, Network, Video, just need sound and SD Card Reader driver. Gateway support is pretty useless. So I considered trying Windows 7 but Gateway doesn't offer Wireless drivers ... 29 May 2010 08:08