First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
In need of traffic for your website???
In need of traffic for your website??? visit us.... www.veigas.co.uk Bellow the logo there is a link to my 'Website Directory' ;) where you could add your link. Thank You ... 6 Jun 2010 02:42
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 28 May 2010 17:05
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 21 May 2010 12:49
Password complexity problem
Hi all, I'm using a password with special caracteres (like ♥, ♦,○ for exemple). I haven't got problem to login using active directory but the replication with ADAM failed. Is there some restrictions in ADAM ? Witch ASCII code should we used to be sur password is replicated correctly ? Witch ASCII code mustn... 21 May 2010 09:31
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 8 May 2010 15:38
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in for... 7 May 2010 03:30
Upgrading AD domain Windows 2003 to Windows 2008
Having moved a 2000 domain to a 2008 domain via Adprep, I figured the W2K3 to W2K8 process would be pretty much the same. This time, however, I'm advised in the W2K8 readme file, to leave the schema master plugged into the the network while the adprep /forestprep process runs. The readme file for the W2... 3 May 2010 10:57
Using ADAM to authenticate user log on
The company I work for has an application that users access via a network connection. Senior management has decided to install the application on a group of workstations that users can log onto in case of a network outage and work locally on the workstations until network access is restored. The issue is bein... 1 Apr 2010 14:39
My Pictures
In My pictures I can not see the pics only the icon, if i click on the icon than I get to see the pic, tried to reload all software from windows 2000 pro. Hope you can help. -- jim ... 6 Mar 2010 16:18
Controlling Trust Traffic
Hi Guys I have a trust linking two forests together (Windows 2003 and Windows 2008R2). I want the trust to only ever create its secure channel with two specific domain controllers in one of the forests, so if one fails the other DC is used as the endpoint. Basically we want to limit the machines that one of the ... 2 Apr 2010 10:24
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12