First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LDAP Query Error
Hi,ALL I have a SOS problem.it is a small piece. However, I do not know how to figure it out. I do not know LDAP very well. I have created a LDAP query to seacrh AD user list. [ LDAP: error code 10 - 0000202B: RefErr: DSID-03100698, data 0, 1 access points ref 1: 'mygroup.com' ] who can help me wha... 17 Mar 2006 19:27
adprep /domainprep error
I am trying to upgrade my w2K DC to w2k3. adprep /forestprep ran fine, but adprep /domainprep fails. The DC is the schema, operations and infrastructure master. See exerpt from log file: Adprep was unable to modify the security descriptor on object CN=User,CN={31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9},CN=Policie... 23 Mar 2006 07:22
Merge two active directory domains
We have two domains DomainA.com 1000 plus users DomainB.com 200 plus users. Both domains are windows 2000 with exchange 2k3. In order to move accounts from domainb.com to domainA.com the easiest way would be to create a trust between the two domains and then just copy/move accounts from domainB to domainA, ri... 20 Feb 2006 12:03
Password Export Server - Please install a local encryption key?
Hello, I have followed - almost to the letter (I didn't put the PES key on a floppy) - the instructions on using the password export server as part of an Active Directory migration. While running the account migration wizard, when it comes time to specify a password export server I get a dialog box that says th... 10 Feb 2006 17:51
Kerberos Error Message
Anyone seen something like this. Even though it errors i actually get in..Very odd 588.684> Kerb-Error: KerbVerifyApRequest failed to check ticket 29 00141178 588.684> Kerb-Warn: Failed to verify AP request (need u2u? false): 0xc000006a. d :\nt\ds\security\protocols\kerberos\client2\ctxtapi.cxx, line 3753 58... 5 Feb 2006 02:44
MOVING RID MASTER
Hi my RID master says that rid pool is empty. actualy this RID master stop responding some time back. but I was able to create new accounts using existing pool. at the moment its giving the messeage that pool is empty. how can I create a new RID master in my existing domain controler without demoting the domain.... 26 Jan 2006 14:20
frs problems
Hi, I have a Dell PowerVault 745 running Windows Storage server 2003. I've made it a domain controller and it's running DNS however, I am using BIND 9 as the master server on another machine. I'm pretty sure that that is not the direct cause of this problem since I have 2 other domain controllers that work... 25 Jan 2006 15:20
Event id 16650
We have a mixture of 2003 and 2k servers that are domain controllers on our network. I recently installed a copy of 2k server on a spare machine, put sp4 on it, grabbed all the updates from our SUS server and then I promoted it to become a domain controller. Everything seems to be working fine, except in the ... 3 Feb 2006 15:34
"MS DTC could not correctly process a DC Promotion/Demotion event.
After changing the FSMO rolls to another DC all my 2003 SP1 DCs recorded the following error: Error ID 53258 MS DTC could not correctly process a DC Promotion/Demotion event. MS DTC will continue to function and will use the existing security settings. Error Specifics: d:\nt\com\complus\dtc\dtc\adme\uiname.... 2 Feb 2006 00:27
Problem with replicating AD and DNS
I recently installed a 2003 server to take over AD and DNS duties from a 2000 server that is being decomissioned. They've been running side by side with no problems for awhile. However I noticed yesterday that AD changes are not being replicated which sent me on this wild goose chase to track down the problem. Here... 14 Oct 2005 15:12
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12