First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Argghhh... 30 Minute Log-in's :-(
Hi Folks! I have an all Windows 2000 network comprised of 4 servers, two of which are DC's. The two server's that are not DC's are my mail server and my proxy server (ISA). The problem I'm having is this, logging on to the ISA machine is now taking forever (30 minutes or so). The computer sits there saying... 27 Nov 2009 21:09
AD backup
Hi, How to backup/restore windows 2008 dc. Regards, KedarT ... 20 Nov 2009 14:36
Locating Domain Controller
Hi all, I am not sure if thats the right place to ask this question. But will be very happy for any directions. I have a domain controller on Windows 2008 as dc.win2k8.com. I made my WinXP 64 bit to join that domain, which is completed successful. Now i have an application which want to create a user on the ... 19 Nov 2009 09:28
Domain Controllers Can't reach Default Gateway...
Hi Folks; Neither of my domain controllers can reach the default gateway even though it's properly defined and there are valid forward and reverse records in DNS. Pinging the DG results in...nothing. ! Every other machine on the network can ping the DG. All machines are on one LAN segment with one default g... 26 Nov 2009 14:16
37 Hosting Web www.ivys.es
Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Linux Web www.ivys.es Hosting Linux Web www.ivys.es Hosting Linux Web www.ivys.es Hosting Linux Web www.ivys.es Hosting ... 4 Nov 2009 07:32
Forestprep for Server 2003
Hello, I have a Windows 2000 domain with Exchange 2000 running on DCs. I attempted to run adprep /forestprep and got this error: There is a schema conflict with Exchange 2000. It referred me to KB325379. Those changes have already been made, so I kept searching, and found KB917682. I folowed it and modified th... 5 Nov 2009 10:02
88 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents
www.KeWaSa.com DDL , GAMES, MUSIC, MOVIES,SOFTWARE www.KeWaSa.com Descargas Directa, Juegos Musica, Peliculas, Programas , Software UzZG!Qmt.R>Ru(a)yoeir^Q%xvi ... 23 Oct 2009 08:53
SECURITY
Before designing windows or its association with os, a new approach is necessary to increase the footprint of software in a rapid manner and information with collaborative contributions. _____________ ESECO SYSTEMS Web3.0 and Web4.0 appliances for security and risk protection http://www.eseco.fr ... 21 Oct 2009 09:18
92 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 06:24
CSVDE export of users: how to make whenCreated query the curre
How would I get this to work using the last 7 days instead of just today? The reason I ask is that my manager has asked me to come up with a way to run a report on Friday mornings that would show users a) disabled; b) created, and c) enabled during the last 7 days. I've already tested the above code and tailore... 3 Sep 2009 05:23
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12