From: gufus on
Hello, David!

You wrote on Sun, 4 Apr 2010 09:21:52 -0400:

| All Usenet is based on GMT therefore your clock may be correct bu the
| wrong time zone.

Yes, a person just has to set their "TZ" environment variable

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: gufus on
Hello, David!

You wrote on Sat, 3 Apr 2010 20:12:09 -0400:

| Yes. In fact a web site can offer up different MD5 valued files for
| something as different as the User-Agent.

Vsoup the User-Agent for my saver's gateway need's TZ set to work proper.

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: gufus on
Hello, David!

You wrote on Sun, 04 Apr 2010 04:46:27 GMT:

>> Maybe David Kaye has not used the very latest virus *update*. I don't
>> know, but something is odd if TRT's Avast! does catch the rogue file yet
>> David's doesn't!

| You guys are unbelievable. Once again, for the 3rd or is it the 4th
| time,

Hu?

Could you /please/ repeat that?

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: gufus on
Hello, FromTheRafters!

You wrote on Sun, 4 Apr 2010 07:57:45 -0400:

>> I'm thiking of going back to ZoneAlarm since Windows firewall was so
>> easy to
>> disable.
|
| Hmmm...

If a person can set COMODO's firewall right, it woks /GREAT/

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: David Kaye on
"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>The best thing to know would be exactly what was on the exploit riddled
>website.

That's what I'm hoping someone would be able to answer here. But these
newsgroups seem stacked with people who are quick to admonish others but not
add much constructive information.