From: CiderScratter on
On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:47:33 -0400, "FromTheRafters" <erratic
@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>"CiderScratter" <cider-scratter(a)hotmail.invalid> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:50:37 -0600, "gufus" <stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>
>> wrote:

>>>Defiantly /BAD/ news hu.. AGREED! Boycott BP
>>
>> Greed for oil.
>> BP was just providing a service that was demanded.
>> You keep pushing the boundaries and mistakes will be made.
>> Maybe there was some incompetence by the crew on the rig but the real
>> problem was greed and not BP.
>> I for one will only buy BP from now on.
>
>It's not really a good idea to put economic stress on the rest of the gulf
>coast residents by messing with their oil related jobs.

Well good on BP for putting up a fund to help them.
Lets boycott BP, make them go under, and they all lose their jobs!
From: gufus on
Hi FromTheRafters,

15 Jun 10, FromTheRafters writes to gufus:

> The possibility exists that something useful from an
> attackers point of view can be done with this additional
> storage area. Any attack of this sort would be very hardware
> specific, and not too likely to become a mobile code malware
> problem.

I thought it wouldn't be easy.
--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:info(a)gypsy-designs.com
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... Maybe there's something wrong with the Universe.
From: Dustin Cook on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave.(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in

> Could you help me understand how to " dump my BIOS to a file and have
> a looksee inside"?

HAHAHAHA... Funny BD, very funny. You dig up dirt on me, post things which
aren't true, and then actually have the fuckin nerve to ask me to help you
do something useful (for a change)? That's too funny man!

--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill

From: Peter Foldes on
Dustin

He is Trolling as usual.

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Peter Foldes on
Hey Dave

Someone told me that you use a Cray X6 on your boat to navigate the waters