From: Dustin Cook on
sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com (David Kaye) wrote in

> Dustin Cook <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I wasn't raised to sit idly by while someone talks down to me.
>
> I was raised that way, too, but I learned as an adult that a lot of
> fights are just not worth getting involved in. Thus I can talk about
> things here on Usenet that would normally elicit flame wars, except
> that I ignore people who are trying to flame me, and they quickly go
> away.

Many fights that don't involve the whole world (usenet being world wide)
are easy to ignore, sure. Put yourself in my shoes for a moment, would you
really just ignore it all?

--
Are you a former BBSer? Want to go back in time to the old days of
ANSI and Renegade? Fire up telnet and go here then: ttb.slyip.com

From: Dave U. Random on
>I do thank you for that.

Pity. Pity. Ohhhhhh, pleasssse pity me. <sob> <sob>