From: George Orwell on

From "ASCII":

| Maybe I should have said 'penis' abuse,
| since that's about all my life has ever
| amounted to.

You got that right you stupid jooboi jerkoff!
You're worth less to the world than a pound
of pigshit!

https://www.mixmaster.it

From: Dustin Cook on
James Egan <jegan(a)jegan.com> wrote in news:85um8uFs0kU1(a)mid.individual.net:

> On Sat, 22 May 2010 15:02:05 GMT, Dustin Cook
> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I'm not universally despised
>

> Oh yes. I forgot about Dave.
>

> Jim.

Yea.. okay man... whatever.

--
Are you a former BBSer? Want to go back in time to the old days of
ANSI and Renegade? Fire up telnet and go here then: ttb.slyip.com

From: Dustin Cook on
ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4bfac98b.5668187(a)EDCBIC:

> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
>>ASCII wrote:

>>> Is the level of verbal 'abuse',
>>
>>I didn't say "verbal abuse."
>
> Maybe I should have said 'pixel' abuse,
> since that's about all anything on the screen amounts to.
>
>>This utter bullshit makes the group virtually unusable, much like a
>>sporge attack or spamming would. That's a different kind of abuse
>>entirely.
>
> Abuse of those who either don't know how, or refuse,
> to filter what articles their reader displays.
>
>>> as you call it,
>>> in any equivalence to the cyber abuse
>>> his previous handiwork caused his hapless victims?
>>
>>So it's okay to batter a whole lot of people, most of whom don't even
>>like him much? Nice logical position, there.
>
> What's illogical is to read and rant about something deemed unpleasant
> than simply leave unread and filter the thread or topic.

>>> Humor is a good thing,
>>> even if comes from an apologist for an unrepentant VXer,
>>> as you seem to have unwittingly become.
>>
>>Dustin has apparently reformed
>
> Or so he claims,
> whether true is anyone's guess.

If you have something to the contrary; I'm sure you would have posted it.

From: Dustin Cook on
James Egan <jegan(a)jegan.com> wrote in news:85um8uFs0kU1(a)mid.individual.net:

> On Sat, 22 May 2010 15:02:05 GMT, Dustin Cook
> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I'm not universally despised
>

> Oh yes. I forgot about Dave.
>

> Jim.

I hope your not in any possible way religious by any means. If so, I'd have
to call you a hypocrite.. I have tried my best to make up for the things I
did, but individuals like you and the anonymous remailer just can't seem to
let go of the past or accept the fact that people aren't always what they
were 10+ years ago. I feel sorry for you. I can't possibly be the only
person in the world you despise so.

From: James Egan on

On Mon, 24 May 2010 23:24:10 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I hope your not in any possible way religious by any means. If so, I'd have
>to call you a hypocrite.. I have tried my best to make up for the things I
>did, but individuals like you and the anonymous remailer just can't seem to
>let go of the past or accept the fact that people aren't always what they
>were 10+ years ago.

You might not be writing freely available viruses anymore but you're
arguing with the remailer now just as you argued with fourqueue before
that and Rhonda before that and others before that so not everything
has changed. The "look how clever I am" attention seeking raidy is
still alive and kicking behind the moral facade and you love it.

Jim.