From: FromTheRafters on

http://www.wired.com/gadgets/wireless/news/2003/04/58651

From: Dustin Cook on
sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com (David Kaye) wrote in

> Dustin Cook <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Well, as I said, I just worked for them. What would I know.. right?
>
> Listen, I had no idea who you are. I've seen your name on the MBAM
> forums but I don't recall ever seeing you post there that you were
> employed by them. You could have told me that the first time around.

When I was employed with them, my name had malwarebytes staff as a
signature with each post. :) As I'm no longer employed with them, it
doesn't have that signature on any of the posts anymore. The forum software
isn't like usenet..

I didn't part company with them until January of this year tho, so that
gives me a clue as to how long you've been going there, or .. reading my
posts. hehe.

As far as who I am, I didn't think it was relevent to the advice I was
trying to provide you. Sorry for the.. confusion on my part.

--
Sometimes, I can't tell if life is passing me by? Or trying to run me over!
From: dwn on
On Wed, 19 May 2010 20:52:46 -0400, "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

>someones post of a script snippet. To get un-banned you will have to
>contact the entities that banned you. Usually, their web pages tell you
>how to do this.

Hi, just to let you know I chat with EverestKC and pasted the returned email.
They will remove my IP or whatever. And dunno how long it take for the change.

From: James Egan on

On Sat, 22 May 2010 15:02:05 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm not universally despised

Oh yes. I forgot about Dave.

Jim.

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
ASCII wrote:
> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
>>
>> Despised or not, the whole anonymous assault on him is a
>> ridiculous waste of time for everyone who tries to keep up with
>> the group. What's going on is not flaming, which would be fine,
>> but abuse, which is not.
>
> Is the level of verbal 'abuse',

I didn't say "verbal abuse."

This utter bullshit makes the group virtually unusable, much like a sporge
attack or spamming would. That's a different kind of abuse entirely.

> as you call it,
> in any equivalence to the cyber abuse
> his previous handiwork caused his hapless victims?

So it's okay to batter a whole lot of people, most of whom don't even like
him much? Nice logical position, there.

>> Besides which, it's giving Butts, BD and Jenn a laugh a minute.
>
> Humor is a good thing,
> even if comes from an apologist for an unrepentant VXer,
> as you seem to have unwittingly become.

Dustin has apparently reformed everything about himself but his predilection
for mouthing off. Nonetheless, if you really feel compelled to harass him,
please direct all complaints to his email, instead of harassing the rest of
us.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey