From: David Ruether on

"Jane Galt" <Jane_G(a)gulch.xyz> wrote in message
> "David Ruether" <d_ruether(a)thotmail.com> wrote :

>> YOU HAVE ***GOT*** TO BE JOKING!!!! You have just lost ALL
>> credibility by referencing that liar, G. B. GET REAL! He is demonstrably
>> a dangerous, dissembling, malevolent idiot! NOTHING he says should be
>> believed if you have ANY sense at all!

> You've never watched a single show, I take it.

I did try, once, but it was so rediculous that I gave up on it before
the end. It was actually funny, in a painful sort of way...8^)

> I suppose all idiots have lots of their books that are #1 NYT Best Sellers?
>
> How many is he up to now? 6? 7?

This can be misleading, even if true (and if true, this DOES NOT
INDICATE ANYTHING GOOD!!!). It just means that there are
a LOT of people sold on Beck's warped views and his "entertaining"
logic (or lack thereof) and wild conclusions ("garbage in, garbage out...").
BTW, you have heard of book-authors/sellers padding the numbers
for the effect on the NYT Best Sellers list, haven't you? Seems Palin
got caught doing this with that POS she put out for the gullible to "read".

> The left smears anyone they disagree with, I know that for sure.
> --
> - Jane Galt

Not so much smears (the center/left does appear to try to tell the
truth much more often than the right bothers with) as "calling to
account" the right for blatant misrepresentations, lying, and hypocrisy
(a specialty of the right...;-). And, golly, the center/left often actually
presents checkable facts, and then logically draws conclusions from
those facts - how "revolutionary" an idea! ;-) Anyway I guess there
is little more worth saying to anyone who relies on Glenn Beck and
his ilk for anything of value. Have fun in your "never-never" world
of make-believe...
--DR

From: Dudley Hanks on

> "Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote :
>

>> I put more stock in the rule of law, as composed by a democratic
>> legislature / committee, than I do in the rule of law as composed by a
>> lunatic neighbour with a handgun...
>
> And what if your mob ( legislature ) votes to seize everything you own and
> send you to a re-education camp?
>
> I know, serviles like you always trust your governments, up until they
> toss
> you into cattle cars, but keep in mind that the British just finally
> apologized for the thuggery of Bloody Sunday, which was, oh, way back in
> ancient history - 1972.
>

> --
> - Jane Galt

And, if you'd been around in Germany with a pistol in your pants, you'd have
held off the SS for how long?

Take Care,
Dudley

From: Dudley Hanks on

> LOL! <lol(a)lol.org> wrote :
>
>> On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 12:58:12 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
>><dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:
>>

>>>"Jane Galt" <Jane_G(a)gulch.xyz> wrote in message

>>>I put more stock in the rule of law, as composed by a democratic
>>>legislature / committee, than I do in the rule of law as composed by a
>>>lunatic neighbour with a handgun...
>>>
>>>Take Care,
>>>Dudley
>>>

>> Your biases borne of ignorance show clearly. How about the lunatics at
>> the button ready to launch a nuclear attack if they're having a bad day
>> and finally snap under mass psychosis and paranoia? You know, those
>> "might makes right" lunatics put in place and making their lunatic "law"
>> decisions by your beloved democratic process. How are they immune to
>> lunacy? They are already all proven lunatics just for considering a
>> nuclear attack and having nuclear arms in the first place.
>>
>> Don't you get it? Of course you don't. You're just as fuckingly insane
>> and fucked-up in the head as they are.
>>

>> LOL!
>
> The sad irony of these people is that they dont trust individuals but they
> do trust large mobs of them.
>

> --
> - Jane Galt

In groups, the sane ones have a chance to counter-balance the crazies...

Love your logic, LOL...

Take Care,
Dudley

From: Jane Galt on
"David Ruether" <d_ruether(a)thotmail.com> wrote :

> "Jane Galt" <Jane_G(a)gulch.xyz> wrote in message
>> "David Ruether" <d_ruether(a)thotmail.com> wrote :
>
>>> YOU HAVE ***GOT*** TO BE JOKING!!!! You have just lost ALL
>>> credibility by referencing that liar, G. B. GET REAL! He is
>>> demonstrably a dangerous, dissembling, malevolent idiot! NOTHING he
>>> says should be believed if you have ANY sense at all!
>
>> You've never watched a single show, I take it.
>
> I did try, once, but it was so rediculous that I gave up on it before
> the end. It was actually funny, in a painful sort of way...8^)

Righttt.. LOL

>> I suppose all idiots have lots of their books that are #1 NYT Best
>> Sellers?
>>
>> How many is he up to now? 6? 7?
>
> This can be misleading, even if true (and if true, this DOES NOT
> INDICATE ANYTHING GOOD!!!)

Of course not, people like you shreik like the wicked witch of the west
when hit with water, at someone with an individualist philosophy that's so
opposite to your forced-collectivist one. Read it anw shreik witch:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/fnc/glenn_beck_makes_bestseller_history
_with_new_book_142583.asp

Glenn Beck Makes Bestseller History with New Book
By Kevin Allocca on Nov 09, 2009 11:33 AM

christmassweater11-9.jpgFox News' Glenn Beck will now have five consecutive
New York Times Bestsellers with the release of his new book, The Christmas
Sweater: A Picture Book. The book will debut at #1 on the November 15th
children's picture book bestseller list, which, according to his publisher,
will make history:

Beck's publishing house, Simon & Schuster, believes that Beck has
become the only author in history to ever have #1 New York Times
bestsellers debut on these four different lists: hardcover fiction (The
Christmas Sweater), hardcover nonfiction (Arguing with Idiots and An
Inconvenient Book), nonfiction paperback (Glenn Beck's Common Sense), and
now with The Christmas Sweater: A Picture Book, children's picture books.

>. It just means that there are
> a LOT of people sold on Beck's warped views and his "entertaining"
> logic (or lack thereof) and wild conclusions ("garbage in, garbage
> out...").

Oh yeah, he's just crazy, that's why so many things he's predicted have
come true.

> BTW, you have heard of book-authors/sellers padding the
> numbers for the effect on the NYT Best Sellers list, haven't you? Seems
> Palin got caught doing this with that POS she put out for the gullible
> to "read".

Oh I see, when liberty loving people write books, the numbers are cooked.
LOL

You're like a fly stuck in fly paper.

>> The left smears anyone they disagree with, I know that for sure.
>> --
>> - Jane Galt
>
> Not so much smears (the center/left does appear to try to tell the
> truth much more often than the right bothers with) as "calling to
> account" the right for blatant misrepresentations, lying, and hypocrisy
> (a specialty of the right...;-). And, golly, the center/left often
> actually presents checkable facts, and then logically draws conclusions
> from those facts - how "revolutionary" an idea! ;-)

Beck presents video clips and quotes from Obama and all his communist
friends, but I suppose those dont count because you wont want to hear them.

Did Obama say this or not?:

�Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would
necessarily skyrocket.� � Barack Obama

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the
time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops
home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that
to the bank." --- Candidate Barack Obama, October 27, 2007

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The
more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos.
The Marxist professors and structural feminists." - Barack Obama

This just further proves my point:

"Oooh. Van Jones, alright! So, Van Jones. We were so delighted to be able
to recruit him into the White House. We were watching him, uh, really, he�s
not that old, for as long as he�s been active out in Oakland. And all the
creative ideas he has. And so now, we have captured that. And we have all
that energy in the White House." - Valerie Jarrett, senior advisor and
assistant to the president for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental
Affairs for the Obama administration.

Van Jones:

"I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down
on April 29th," he said. "By August, I was a communist.

"I met all these young radical people of color - I mean really radical:
communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a
part of.' I spent the next 10 years of my life working with a lot of those
people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary," he said." ( 2002 )

"I'm willing to forego the cheap satisfaction of the radical pose for the
deep satisfaction of radical ends." -- Van Jones, 2009, after he was
transferred out of the White House when the above statements were exposed
on the Glenn Beck Program.

> Anyway I guess there
> is little more worth saying to anyone who relies on Glenn Beck and
> his ilk for anything of value. Have fun in your "never-never" world
> of make-believe...

Yes, poo poo on you too, commie.

--
- Jane Galt
From: Dudley Hanks on

> "Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote :
>

>> So, in order to protect the world from a nutcase at the nuke button,
>> you'd
>> arm everybody with sidearms?
>>
>> Once again, LOL, great logic!
>>
>> Take Care,
>> Dudley
>
> No, you're right, we should trust any mob large enough to win a vote, and
> make individual people wear government tracking collars because they cant
> be
> trusted. Tell them what they can eat, what they can say, what they can
> hear
> and where they can be. That's the eventual outcome of your forced-
> collectivism, history has always proven that.
>

> --
> - Jane Galt

See, Jane, you can't even evaluate a whole country properly when you've got
a ton of time and the vast resources of the internet at your disposal...

How the hell are you going to correctly size up how to react to a hostile
situation in the time it takes to strike a match, and you don't have all the
facts clearly out in the open...

This is why democracy is so popular...

Take Care,
Dudley