From: Jane Galt on
"Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote :

> "Jane Galt" <Jane_G(a)gulch.xyz> wrote in message
>> Gilford Brimly <gilfordbrimly(a)spamless.com> wrote :
>>

>>> So let's see... you are so insecure and afraid that you wish everyone
>>> had their own personal cop to protect them 24 hours a day.
>>
>> Isnt that called a police state?
>>
>> In a free society, we can all be armed for our own defense.
>>
>> I didn't realize he was in Canada though, a country that can arrest and
>> try
>> you if you say something that someone else "feels hurt" by.
>>

>> --
>> - Jane Galt
>
> With freedom goes responsibility...
> Take Care,
> Dudley

Sounds like your country allows neither.

--
- Jane Galt
From: Jane Galt on
"Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote :

> "Jane Galt" <Jane_G(a)gulch.xyz> wrote in message
>> "Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote :
>>

>>> I've nothing against self-defence, have gotten into more than a few
>>> scraps myself takin' care of business... Even had to go one on three
>>> with a few cops one night when they "exceeded their authority."
>>>
>>> But, my concern with the general public carrying weapons is that it
>>> merely escalates the likelihood of innocents getting hurt.
>>
>> Actually quite the opposite. More guns, less crime.
>>
>> http://www.gunownersalliance.com/hupp-10.htm
>>

>> --
>> - Jane Galt
>
> Not really, current stats are based on a low percentage of gun owners to
> general population.
>
> As guns become more prevalent, criminals become more cautious, up until
> they reach a point where the criminal element knows there's going to be
> armed resistance, so they take precautions and get more organized.
>
> Statistics from the old "wild west" would be more appropriate to a
> modern civilization where concealed carry weapons are common place.

The old wild west was safer than modern day London. All that you posted
above is thoroughly debunked marxist propaganda, aimed at disarming and
dissolving the United States.

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party
must command all guns, that way no guns can ever be used to command the
party." -- Mao Tse Tung "Selected Works of Mao Zedong," 1965

yet:

Only an armed people can be the real bulwark of popular liberty. � Vladimir
Lenin

--
- Jane Galt
From: Jane Galt on
tony cooper <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote :

> On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 23:00:50 -0500, Jane Galt <Jane_G(a)gulch.xyz>
> wrote:
>
>>Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote :
>>

>>> Anybody using Beck as a rational source of information is on shakey
>>> ground.
>>
>>So many people bash, lie and smear about him without ever having watched a
>>single program.
>
> True. The more rational among us can make our determination about him
> after watching only a small portion of one of his programs. There's
> no need to watch an entire program.
>
> It's rather like spoiled meat. You don't have to eat the entire
> sandwich to know.

You base your opinions by what you're fed from the likes of Huffington Post
and Moveon.org, George Soros' puppeteers.

--
- Jane Galt
From: Dudley Hanks on

> "Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote :
>
>> Stupid?
>>
>> You think walking around with a gun in your purse will help you if the
>> perps know you've got it?
>
> False premise. No one knows what I got.
>

>> Don't want to burst your bubble, but think about it...
>
> Oh I have, apparently much more than you, servile.
>

> --
> - Jane Galt

And, you actually think you can open your purse, drag it out and get into
firing position before a well-prepared thug rips your bag from your shoulder
and renders you immobile?

Must be nice to be so blissfully optomistic ...

Take Care,
Dudley

From: Dudley Hanks on

> "Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote :
>

>> "Jane Galt" <Jane_G(a)gulch.xyz> wrote in message

>>> Isnt that called a police state?
>>>
>>> In a free society, we can all be armed for our own defense.
>>>
>>> I didn't realize he was in Canada though, a country that can arrest and
>>> try
>>> you if you say something that someone else "feels hurt" by.
>>>

>>> --
>>> - Jane Galt
>>
>> With freedom goes responsibility...
>> Take Care,
>> Dudley
>
> Sounds like your country allows neither.
>

> --
> - Jane Galt

Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of
God and
the rule of law:

Rights and freedoms in Canada
1.
The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such
reasonable
limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and
democratic society.

Take Care,
Dudley