From: Jane Galt on
Gilford Brimly <gilfordbrimly(a)spamless.com> wrote :

> So let's see... you are so insecure and afraid that you wish everyone
> had their own personal cop to protect them 24 hours a day.

Isnt that called a police state?

In a free society, we can all be armed for our own defense.

I didn't realize he was in Canada though, a country that can arrest and try
you if you say something that someone else "feels hurt" by.

--
- Jane Galt
From: Jane Galt on
"David Ruether" <d_ruether(a)thotmail.com> wrote :

> Hmmmm......
> So, what do you need untagged ammo for...?

The same reason you might not feel like wearing a government tracking collar?

In this country it's called a HUMAN RIGHT.

http://www.a-human-right.com/
Great site!

--
- Jane Galt
From: Dudley Hanks on

"Jane Galt" <Jane_G(a)gulch.xyz> wrote in message
> Gilford Brimly <gilfordbrimly(a)spamless.com> wrote :
>

>> So let's see... you are so insecure and afraid that you wish everyone
>> had their own personal cop to protect them 24 hours a day.
>
> Isnt that called a police state?
>
> In a free society, we can all be armed for our own defense.
>
> I didn't realize he was in Canada though, a country that can arrest and
> try
> you if you say something that someone else "feels hurt" by.
>

> --
> - Jane Galt

With freedom goes responsibility...
Take Care,
Dudley

From: Jane Galt on
"Chris F.A. Johnson" <cfajohnson(a)gmail.com> wrote :

> On 2010-06-20, Better Info wrote:
> ...l
>> That's the kind of mentality that STOPS bloodshed. After the criminal is
>> dead he won't be shedding the blood of anyone else either.
>
> Unfortunately, it is more often the other person who gets hurt, not
> the criminal.

Propaganda drivel lies.

--
- Jane Galt
From: Jane Galt on
"Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote :

> I've nothing against self-defence, have gotten into more than a few
> scraps myself takin' care of business... Even had to go one on three
> with a few cops one night when they "exceeded their authority."
>
> But, my concern with the general public carrying weapons is that it
> merely escalates the likelihood of innocents getting hurt.

Actually quite the opposite. More guns, less crime.

http://www.gunownersalliance.com/hupp-10.htm

--
- Jane Galt