From: Jane Galt on
"David Ruether" <d_ruether(a)thotmail.com> wrote :

> YOU HAVE ***GOT*** TO BE JOKING!!!! You have just lost ALL
> credibility by referencing that liar, G. B. GET REAL! He is demonstrably
> a dangerous, dissembling, malevolent idiot! NOTHING he says should be
> believed if you have ANY sense at all!

You've never watched a single show, I take it.

I suppose all idiots have lots of their books that are #1 NYT Best Sellers?

How many is he up to now? 6? 7?

The left smears anyone they disagree with, I know that for sure.

--
- Jane Galt
From: Jane Galt on
"David Ruether" <d_ruether(a)thotmail.com> wrote :

> "Jane Galt" <Jane_G(a)gulch.xyz> wrote in message
>> "David Ruether" <d_ruether(a)thotmail.com> wrote :
>>> "Jane Galt" <Jane_G(a)gulch.xyz> wrote in message

>>> Kinda demonstrates that stupidity is catching, I guess...
>>> --DR
>
>> Fear. When someone who was mentored by a communist gets into office,
>> promising to "radically transform America" and:
>>
>> "I don't believe people should be able to own guns." -- Barack Obama
>> --
>> - Jane Galt
>
> Let's see... Has Obama moved in any way toward limitation of
> gun ownership? No? Well, then, has he moved a tad toward
> favoring gun ownership rights? Yes?

He HAS? he's an advocate of the UN Small Arms Treaty which would nullify
our Bill of Rights.

> Then what is your complaint?
> Don't believe everything you "hear" from right-wing "news" - doing
> so can make you looking not very bright...
> (BTW, your nonsense level is close to rising to my "<PLONK!>"
> level...)
> --DR

Did he, or did he not say that quote?

From: Jane Galt on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk9GwXJNM2c

--
- Jane Galt
From: tony cooper on
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 23:00:50 -0500, Jane Galt <Jane_G(a)gulch.xyz>
wrote:

>Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote :
>

>> Anybody using Beck as a rational source of information is on shakey
>> ground.
>
>So many people bash, lie and smear about him without ever having watched a
>single program.

True. The more rational among us can make our determination about him
after watching only a small portion of one of his programs. There's
no need to watch an entire program.

It's rather like spoiled meat. You don't have to eat the entire
sandwich to know.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: Jane Galt on
"Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote :

> Stupid?
>
> You think walking around with a gun in your purse will help you if the
> perps know you've got it?

False premise. No one knows what I got.

> Don't want to burst your bubble, but think about it...

Oh I have, apparently much more than you, servile.

--
- Jane Galt