From: Mark on
Karl (if you're there), can we have centred message boxes as part of
your Hook XP sample please?

--Mark
From: Karl E. Peterson on
Mark wrote:
> Karl (if you're there), can we have centred message boxes as part of
> your Hook XP sample please?

Interesting (bundling) idea, but different sort of hook.
--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Scott M. on
Not sure what you mean by reading it as "part of the message" and "didn't
post it separately", but again, the keyword "Call" is not used in .NET, so
it must be a VB 6 question.

-Scott

From: Tom Shelton on
On 2009-10-05, Scott M. <s-mar(a)nospam.nospam> wrote:
> Not sure what you mean by reading it as "part of the message" and "didn't
> post it separately", but again, the keyword "Call" is not used in .NET, so
> it must be a VB 6 question.
>
> -Scott

Call is still valid in VB.NET.

--
Tom Shelton
From: Scott M. on
It's supported for legacy reasons, but not needed at all. It's not included
in any code snippets or required as it is in VB 6. In short, there is no
reason to ever use or need it in .NET.

-Scott

"Tom Shelton" <tom_shelton(a)comcastXXXXXXX.net> wrote in message
> On 2009-10-05, Scott M. <s-mar(a)nospam.nospam> wrote:
>> Not sure what you mean by reading it as "part of the message" and "didn't
>> post it separately", but again, the keyword "Call" is not used in .NET,
>> so
>> it must be a VB 6 question.
>>
>> -Scott
>
> Call is still valid in VB.NET.