First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
JiffyDOS Forensics
As many of you are probably aware, I acquired a license to sell JiffyDOS earlier this year and am now ramping up sales. To that end, I am trying to reconstruct the exact product offerings that CMD offered. This means verifying images, and determining what original ROM images CMD supplied with each overlay. ... 16 Nov 2009 22:29
Jack Tramiel's organization of manufacturing
Where were Commodore's factories (which produced the casing/keyboard and IC with CPU for Commodore 64/128) located? Perhaps they had factories in more than one country. I am focused on Japan if anyone has any specific info regarding manufacturing there. ... 6 Dec 2009 04:09
Breadbox vs C64c - reliability?
Having problems with my C64 (see other thread) and am now weighing up whether to get a new one or try to fix the old. Having a C64 is, of course, all about retro nostalgia and for me that means it has to be a breadbox C64 since that's what I had as a kid. I still think of C64c's as being new... Looking aroun... 16 Nov 2009 22:29
Phantom drive?
Hi, .... I have a strange problem I never encountered before. With my C64C, I do LOAD"$",8 and it says SEARCHING FOR $, though no drive is connected. It sees a phantom drive though the DEVICE NOT PRESENT error should occur -- and does with other C64s. I already checked CIA2, U21, U22 and U23 and replaced th... 16 Nov 2009 11:15
Starcraft for C64
Since nobody seemed to care about the RTS game for the VIC-20 that I've been working on, I've been thinking about something on a larger scale for the C64 as my next project. I've spent a great amount of time thinking about it and I see no reason why the C64 couldn't support a much more complex real-time-strategy ... 8 Dec 2009 06:26
Video from OVGE 2009
My table had a C64 + 1541U, SX-64, and CD32. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a99776RKq8g -- -Brandon http://www.brandonstaggs.com/c64.html ... 28 Oct 2009 11:46
Printing with WinVice and Geos
On Oct 23, 9:04 pm, Rainbowchild <rainbowchild...(a)hotmail.com> wrote: I figured it out. I had to use the paint drivers and print to a geoPaint file. Then I used Big Clipper and created a photo scrap. I pasted this into geoPublish and used geoPubLaser. Now I can print it with GhostScript. RC Wow, ju... 30 Oct 2009 02:26
Q-Link Reloaded
I am trying to connect to Q-Link reloaded, and not having any luck. With WINWice I just see the first dash and nothing hapens. With X11 Vice I see the first dash then plusses + keep scrolling across the screen. Is Q-Link reloaded down? Has it changed it's IP address? the current one I have is 66.135.39.36:51... 1 Nov 2009 11:04
Swiftlink Driver
Here is a working Swiftlink/Turbo232 Driver. Most of the code is from the Novaterm Source which was released to the public. Thanks Nick. It was compiled using 64Tass. Should be self explanitory but feel free to ask questions. Please Note. I am not the greatest ML programmer. I am sure there are better ways ... 23 Oct 2009 09:58
Vic-20 joystick help needed!
How do I read the joystick on a Vic-20 from assembler? ------------ Joseph Rose, a.k.a. Harry Potter Working magic in the computer community...or at least striving to! :( ... 18 Oct 2009 13:50