First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
FA: CMD Peripherals (FD2K, FD4Ks, HDs, SCPU 128, RLs, HD Jaz)
http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewstore2.aspx?id=931109&styleid=12&siteid=0 Extras looking for a good home. Jim ... 21 Sep 2008 15:53
Video cable switch?
I finally got around to setting up my Commodore desk again. I have a C64 (8-pin din av) and a C128, with one 1902a monitor. What I need is a monitor switch so I don't have to unplug the cable every time I want to switch computers. Does anyone sell such a thing? I am not handy with a soldering iron so I wouldn... 26 Aug 2008 10:55
The Visible Computer Book Companion Disk for Christian
Christian, I dug for 2 hours to find the disk. Enjoy! http://rapidshare.com/files/108384991/tvc6502.d64.html Congrats to the MMC replay for making a fine image of the disk :) ... 19 Apr 2008 15:30
16-bit C64/128?
I would like somebody to do what Apple did with the IIgs and make a C64/128-compatible 16-bit computer. It would have the following features: * A version of the 65816 processor * 16-bit graphics/sound * hardware-based 1571 burst mode * compatibility with CMD drives and CBM devices * modular 8-b... 21 Apr 2008 01:55
XU1541 and more USB stuff
I've been thinking about a different interface cable to the 1541 (and other serial devices) for some time. Using the X1541 et al has been troublesome for me. And others I think have a love/hate relationship with them as well. Right now I have an old Pentium-100 with FreeDOS I use for all my X1541 needs, but it i... 1 Feb 2008 00:48
Ok ladies.. Now that I have a SuperCPU, sell me your CMD HD!!
I want a CMD HD in good condition. Have one to sell? I will pay a reasonable price. ... 10 Dec 2007 00:37
CMD Ramlink Jumper Clip Cable Missing - Need to build one ..
Hello. 2-3 weeks ago I got CMD RamLink (RL) with 4 mb. My problem : it's missing a jumper clip cable. It's supposed to be connected from the RL to a pin on the C64 motherboard - This is needed on C64 and C128D for ( quote from the manual ) 'Proper timing operations with the RL'. The manual further states that ... 10 Dec 2007 00:36
Mike J. Henry of Basement Boys Software
Anyone here still in contact with Michael? It would be nice for Commodore Free magazine to hunt him down for a interview. According to Intellius there is 2 Mike Henry's still in Oregon. One being 35 yrs old in Salem/Keizer Oregon which could be possible as I am 37. Then another in Portland Oregon (basement boys hom... 10 Nov 2007 08:48
What is the status of a C128 or c64 to VGA interface...
Hi, I've been gone from the news group for awhile. Does anybody know if anybody ever successfully built a sellable Commodore to VGA interface, specifically a c128 80col color to VGA interface? I'm getting ready to donate a large lot of surplus VGA monitors and was wondering if there was a point in hanging on to f... 10 Nov 2007 08:48
COLOR 64 BBS PROBLEM!
Hello everyone! Me and Andrew Wiskow were sitting here tonight trying to figure out how to get the game mods to work on the COLOR 64 V8.0 and got nowhere. Apparently whenever we try to create a new mod, after it tries to initialize, it gives us a data error of some sort and throws us back to the bbs again. ... 8 Oct 2007 22:42