First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Phase/Amplitude detector in PLL
In the classic treatises on PLL, they consider phase detectors as purely phase detectors, i.e. devices which output the phase of the signal regardless of the instant magnitude of the signal. I wonder if there could be possible to improve the SNR of the PLL by considering the magnitude also. Do you know a book... 15 May 2010 12:36
open source projects
Hi Folks i thought i might give my career as a DSP FW tester a bosst and get some real practice by joining and contributing to an open source DSP or PC based signal processing project. Do you have any suggestions? Mab some thing meaning full, like medical or environmental projects! Any help and advice is welco... 12 May 2010 16:57
circular convolution and wraparound error....
Hello forum, another basic questions, but you experts are better than any book. Give two finite sequences X and Y of duration, respectively N and M samples, the convolution will be a new sequence G of length M+N-1 samples. that said, what is the wraparound error? The discrete convolution assumes that both X... 12 May 2010 20:18
Literature on tracking
Hi everybody. I'm looking for some great literature about tracking in video sequences including multi-target tracking. What could you recommend? Thanks for your suggestions. ... 15 May 2010 12:36
LPF butterworth filter question
Hey guys, I have created a butter worth filter using SPTOOL in matlab. the specifications are • Sampling frequency: 1000Hz • Passband ripple: 3dB • Stop band edge frequency: 250Hz • Stopband attenuation: 40dB Pas band edge frequency: 225Hz Minimum order design Single section The ... 22 May 2010 16:01
Replacement for Atmel dataflash
Due to supply issues I am looking for an SPI flash memory chip >=64mbit to replace the Atmel AT45DB642D "DataFlash". I have found several possibilities from Winbond, SST, Spansion, and Samsung but none of them offer the user accessible SRAM buffers that the Atmel part has, nor do they allow page size erase operation... 12 May 2010 09:07
Register Now: FPGA Camp Bangalore, INDIA. May'21
I am pleased to announce the next upcoming FPGACamp to be held on May'21, 2010. The registration for the event is completely FREE. You can RSVP by visitinghttp://events.linkedin.com/FPGA-Camp-Bangalore-India/pub/281752 orhttp://www.fpgacentral.com/fpgacamp FPGA Camp is the 1st and only open source FPGA conference... 11 May 2010 02:26
Quadrature low pass filter question
I have I and Q data that I want to low pass filter. From what I have read I would impliment the same LPF twice, one on I and one on Q. Is that the only way to do this, or is there some trick out there I have not found out about? Also I would assume my LPF must have linear phase? Thanks. -JF ... 15 May 2010 12:36
Postion sensor
Hello, I'm searching for a static position sensor. I read half the internet but I can't find the right component, or I don't use the proper words in google. I am looking for an small (smt) component that knows in what position it is in. Face up, face down....etc in 3-axis,..something like to know which side of a... 11 May 2010 11:08
lms implementation: need help
I have a really elementary doubt in the lms algorithm. Here's the code i have written, and i'm simply unable to find out why its not working! The theory seems simple enough. Will appreciate any feedback. Thank you w = zeros(32,1); u = zeros(1,32); e = zeros(1,32); M = 32; mu = 0.008; for i=1:(500-M) u = ... 11 May 2010 11:08