First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
RLB Weighting
Greetings, I have been reading through the ITU-R BS.1770-1 (http://webs.uvigo.es/servicios/biblioteca/uit/rec/BS/R-REC-BS.1770-1-200709-I!!PDF-E.pdf) document and have been trying to reproduce the frequency response of the RLB weighting using the supplied filter coefficients. However, when I use the supplied filter... 25 Apr 2010 11:00
"Carrier trapping"?
On Apr 14, 4:49 pm, spop...(a)speedymail.org (Steve Pope) wrote in http://groups.google.com/group/comp.dsp/msg/870b1eaa0c654096 : glen herrmannsfeldt <g...(a)ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote: There have been discussions about possible data retention in both SRAM and DRAM, if you keep constant data for a long time. ... 26 Apr 2010 11:21
Modified MESA
Hi, I'm trying to implement a modified MESA identification through a Genetic Algorithm. In particoular, during the coefficients optimization I'm not able to understand how I can solve the problem of the filter stability. I mean, how can you find the constraint that you have to put on the coefficients values durin... 24 Apr 2010 18:19
The Earth can already be pregnant now. It would be great to have online page about the intensity of electron antineutrino, registered at neutrino observatories
I regularly look at the page http://op-webtools.web.cern.ch/op-webtools/vistar/vistars.php?usr=LHC3 It would be great to have another online page, - about the intensity of electron antineutrino, registered at neutrino observatories. I think that contemporary earthquakes and volcanoes have no any connection to the... 26 Apr 2010 12:35
Tutorial for C based bit-accurate hardware modeling ?
I am a student who is trying to model a parallel hardware architecture for FFT using a C. My aim is to verify the correctness of my architecture and also estimate the noise introduced when fixed point is used. Is there any tutorial/book or any help that can guide me in this process of C modelling --- and... 23 Apr 2010 20:40
Calculating the quality of phase correlation
Hello, I'm using phase correlation to perform motion estimation on video and am trying to find some sort of metric for the quality of a peak (which corresponds to a candidate motion vector) in a given phase correlation block. I know that performing phase correlation on duplicate images gives a result that has a... 23 Apr 2010 20:40
Kenlighten - A all new social network for knowledge seekers and providers
Dear friends, I am writing to share with you about a unique social knowledge network - Kenlighten http://www.kenlighten.com . At Kenlighten you can register for a free account and create online tutorials in your area of expertise by uploading your ebooks, presentations, articles, videos, audio files. You can a... 23 Apr 2010 20:40
AM digital demodulation methods
Hi, I'm having trouble understanding the similarities/differences/advantages of various AM digital demodulation methods, which makes me incapable of deciding what to use. I would like to go throug a few methods here and here your thoughts. First, I assume the common goal of all those techniques is to shift the car... 27 Apr 2010 04:18
Kenlighten - A all new social network for knowledge seekers and providers
"uma" <uma_kane(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message news:f91bf111-d83c-4cf2-aa45-26314d8cc3e1(a)k5g2000prg.googlegroups.com... I am writing to share with you about a unique social knowledge network - Kenlighten http://www.kenlighten.com . At Kenlighten you can register for a free account and create online tutorials... 23 Apr 2010 17:25
tone detection advice needed/wanted
I am doing tone detection of 4 known frequencies using the Goertzel algorithm. The tones have a large bandwidth that I must be able to detect them, up to +/-4% of the tone value. To do this the Goertzel is set up to have large bin width, which makes the SNR not so good. Is there perhaps another approach that will have ... 26 Apr 2010 12:35