First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Call for papers (Deadline Extended): IVPCV-10, USA, July 2010
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in image processing, pattern recognition, video and audio processing, computer vision, artificial intelligence and related areas. Call for papers (Deadline Extended): IVPCV-10, US... 26 Mar 2010 13:08
Idiots, we all will be killed in a couple of days. Write toGeneva and plead the citizens of Geneva to block the entrances to LHC.
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:34:04 -0800, jandrm wrote: Darwin123 wrote: On Mar 25, 12:42 pm, Magnetic <magnetic.t...(a)yandex.ua> wrote: Idiots, we all will be killed in a couple of days. All! Well... smoke if u got em Yep. Lawn moved, greenery trimmed, lawn chairs' set up, and margaritas in ... 25 Mar 2010 23:10
ieee 802.15.4 oqpsk with half-sine pulse shaping
Hi, i was trying to do the Figure 4 of this paper http://www.academypublisher.com/ojs/index.php/jcm/article/viewFile/02042937/156 Can anyone tell me if there is any difference between the ieee 802.15.4 oqpsk with half-sine pulse shaping and msk here http://www.dsplog.com/2009/06/16/msk-transmitter-receiver/? ... 25 Mar 2010 21:59
Idiots, we all will be killed in a couple of days. Write to Geneva and plead the citizens of Geneva to block the entrances to LHC.
Magnetic <magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua> writes: Idiots, we all will be killed in a couple of days. All! Do you understand this? Yes, I understand that you've been saying we'd all be "killed in a couple of days" for many months now. Hasn't happened. Nor has four billion+ years of cosmic rays killed anyone. ... 28 Mar 2010 22:15
Converting non quadrature signal to quadrature
Hi Group I have a non quadrature signal at 3 MHz. I need to convert it to quadrature (I and Q) at 1.5 MHz to that I can reduce the sampleing rate at the next stage. What do you experts think would be the best method in terms of resources (for an fpga) or is there much difference? 1 Hilbert Transformer 2 Mult... 27 Mar 2010 19:56
COMP.DSP 2010: Two weeks before the conference
Ladies and Gentlemen, COMP.DSP 2010 Conference is approaching fast. There are only two weeks left to register and prepare presentations. As usually, everybody waited until the very last moment. So, this is the notice that here it is! Conference web site: http://www.compdsp.com Registration: http://... 25 Mar 2010 12:35
Similarity between Goertzel filter and bandpass filter
Hi, It was pointed out to me in another thread that a Goertzel filter is pretty much a very narrow bandpass filter that is run for a finite amount of time. This does make sense after looking more closely at the math. However, the neat thing about Goertzel is that the output is directly the coefficient of the wanted... 25 Mar 2010 11:26
Locate the robust max in an 2D array?
Hi all, We have a task in Matlab that I don't know how to it: We would like to find the "robust" peak/max in an numeric array. The "robust" here means that if the peak or max is a singleton and all the surrounding regions around that peak/spike/max are deep valleys, then this peak/max is not a "robust" max, ... 29 Mar 2010 16:56
How I can do the Coherence function using AR method
I'm need your help I'm trying to use the coherence function using AR method. But the values obtained are greater than 1. I use the following equation: Cxy=abs(Pxy)^2/Pxx*Pyy where Pxx and Pyy are the obtained with the method AR. Pxy is obtained as follows: first, I use the cross correlation between the two sig... 25 Mar 2010 10:14
I and Q data identification
I would appreciate if anyone can answer my question. Let's say that I have two arrays of 200 samples each. One array is I data and the other is Q data. The sampling rate for these samples is 1 Mhz. I know that I = A*cos(theta) and Q = A*sin(theta). Also that tan(theta) = sin(theta)/cos(theta)= Q/I. But how do I ... 24 Mar 2010 18:08