First  |  Prev |
Pages: 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
Fast Lattice encoding
Dear all, In "Sphere Packings, Lattices and Groups,J.H. Conway and N.J.A. Sloane" the generator matrix for an A2 lattice is a 2x2 matrix, M = [[1 0.5];[0 sqrt(3)/2]]. But in the paper "Fast quantizing and decoding and algorithms for lattice quantizers and codes, Conway, J. and Sloane, N.", the matrix for ... 8 Sep 2005 13:09
FlashAPIInterface.c
What exactly is this file? I tried using the OnChip Flash Programmer for CCS 2.2 with the EzDSP for programming the flash and it throws up this error: "Code Composer could not locate: FlashAPIInterface.c Would you like to browse for it?" I have no clue where to find this file. Any ideas? ... 13 Sep 2005 08:07
HICE-218x: new ADSP-218x family DSP emulator
Postponed for several months, HCIE-218x is finished at last. http://energy.51.net/hice218x/index.htm HICE-218x is another emulator for ADSP-218x family fixed-point DSPs. It's compatible with EZ-ICE-218x, but with a few improvements: * USB2.0 interface, powered by USB, no AC adapter needed * Working at 46080... 2 Sep 2005 14:48
PWM generation using TMS320F2812
Dear all, Is there anybody can help me out on how to generate a programmed PWM signal using F2812DSP board. It has been suggested that I may set-up one of the PWM outputs such that is has a frequency of say 2^14*50 = 819.2 KHz. Next, quantize your waveform into 2^14 time slices. Set up the Timer ISR on the DSP to lo... 1 Sep 2005 08:10
SPI to USB
Hello everbody I'm new in this group! I've got a few questions to this group. 1. Is it possible to convert SPI to USB with a data transfer rate of 2 Mbitps? And the same back USB to SPI. If it is not possible there is my second question. Can I save data on an external HardDisk. I want to develop a "Stand-Alone-Modu... 25 Aug 2005 13:22
What is the most effective way to do a zoom FFT
Hi. I'm working in a FFT project, and I need to do a zoom in a FFT. Do you know what is the most effective way to do a zoom FFT. Do you have a code to do it? Thank you? Diego ... 3 Jul 2005 22:26
Who Invented the Z Transform
It's pretty easy to figure out who was responsible for the Fourier transform, ditto for the Laplace. Does anybody out there know who dreamed up the z transform (Please tell me it wasn't someone named 'Z')? ------------------------------------------- Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services http://www.wescottdes... 8 Aug 2005 19:21
DC offset removal through FPGA
Hi, we are reading an ADC o/p through FPGA. To remove the DC Offset present in the ADC input we have a DAC which can remove this DC offset using a subtractor before the actual analog input (with added DC offset) goes to ADC. Now I want my FPGA to calculate the DC offset from ADC outputs and then feed this val... 3 Jul 2005 22:26
SHARC debug
I'm having a hard time trying to find documentation on how to use SHARC's JTAG port for debugging. I'm evaluating the ADSP-21363. Do I have access do all internal memory. What are the commands to do it? How so set a break point? Can I check for memory invasion? What's the tranfer rate (for reading/writing the int... 24 Jun 2005 15:28
Configure EClkOut
Hi, I used C6713 in my filter project. CCStudio IDE can be entered. However, I cannot load the code to the target SDRAM. The error messages are "Data verification failed at address 0x8000E400. Please verify target memory and memory map." "Data verification failed at address ......... Please verify target mem... 8 Jun 2005 09:44