First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
Independent Component Analysis
Ok so I have been trying to separate a convolutive mixture of two speech signals using the standard literature. (Blind source separation - Natural Gradient algorithm). I find it works ok but have reservations. Often I can estimate one of the channels and not the second and at other times I can estimate the second a... 11 Sep 2009 16:13
Top 3 DSP/SP books
One for the guru's: if you had to pick your top 3 most enlightening books on the subject what would they be? - based on the responses I intend to buy 3 of them and read from front to back before I ask any more damn stupid questions. I already have Digital Signal Processing by Oppenheim and Schafer but to be h... 6 Oct 2009 03:05
Reg:Design of Butterworth approximated filter using FIR filter design technique
On Sat, 5 Sep 2009 10:32:21 -0700 (PDT), Dale Dalrymple <dbd(a)ieee.org> wrote: On Sep 5, 9:56 am, SRS <sitaram...(a)gmail.com> wrote: I need to design a butterworth approximated low pass, high pass, band pass, band stop filter characteristics.This i did using DFT technique which is a very heavy algorithm.... 6 Sep 2009 10:51
Reg:Design of Butterworth approximated filter using FIR filterdesign technique
On 9/5/2009 9:56 AM, SRS wrote: I need to design a butterworth approximated low pass, high pass, band pass, band stop filter characteristics.This i did using DFT technique which is a very heavy algorithm.So My question is how to design the FIR for my requirement.So can anybody help in how to proceed... ... 5 Sep 2009 19:47
Goertzel Optimizing
hi,again first i use TMS320C54x and i'd like to immplement fixed point programming on C or assembly(that doesn't mather).how can i do this? How can i convert my program(Goertzal algorithm) to a fixed point program? (first i'd like to convert it in c) can anyone help me again? ... 5 Sep 2009 14:16
Sliding Block Viterbi Decoder
Hi all, does anyone know how can I do the viterbi decoding of a very large bit stream by spliting it up in blocks? So, the output of the decoded stream of each block should be concatenated to the output of the next block. I have seen that it is a very common problem but none says how to solve it. The thing is that i... 6 Sep 2009 17:31
Acoustic echo cancellation
Hi all, I am working on acoustic echo canceler for mobile telephony. I have two doubts to clarify: 1) Avi perry in his book "Voice Quality Engineering in Wireless Networks" has mentioned that although speech signal power is distributed almost uniformly across the entire spectrum, the acoustic echo power concentra... 8 Sep 2009 19:17
PPI Interface Clock in BF537 EZLITE Board
Hello , I am developing a application in which I want to output the data stored in the SDRAM via PPI Interface. The data speed must be around 30 MHZ. In other words PPI_CLK needs to be 30 MHz. I understand that the PPI is clocked through PF15 pin. I also observed that there is a PPI connector (P8) fo... 19 Dec 2008 02:40
Experience with the Sliding DFT, anyone?
Hello I would like to know if anyone has experience with the sliding DFT algorithm. It is somewhat similar to the Goertzel algorithm. All I would like to know is what application this algorithm would be useful in? I cannot find that much information on the internet and have not had time to look into any books ... 16 Dec 2008 21:03
Accelereyes Jacket + MATLAB + CUDA + Nvidia Tesla Supercomputer = Economical supercomputing.
Jacket Overview Note: GPU = Graphical Processor Unit. Jacket is a GPU engine for MATLABĀ®. Jacket enables standard MATLAB code to run on the GPU, connecting the user-friendliness of MATLAB directly to the speed and visual computing capability of the GPU. Jacket is not another GPU API, nor is it simply a collectio... 10 Dec 2008 13:22