First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
Frequency Hopping Channel Selection
We are creating a product that is a network that will exchange short messages in the 915MHz ISM band. All of the RF related stuff will be handled by a Semtech XE1205, which has an SPI interface to our processor. I should probably say here that I have a lot of experience with sensors, transducers, etc, but no real... 24 Nov 2009 21:13
Mode S preamble detection
Hello! This is my first post on the site. I would like to ask a question if I may. I am trying to decode Mode S reply signals for my diploma thesis. The first thing I must get up and going is preamble detection. My teacher suggested that the analog processing before sampling would remove any DC component of the s... 21 Nov 2009 22:30
Shannon limit
Dear All Could you help me : How calculate BER far from Shannon Limit ???? "Bit-Error Rate (BER) performance that is within ????? db of the Shannon Limit"? and how calculate gab of degree distribution from the shannon limit ? the degree distributions from LDPC codes, which have performance gap ... 19 Nov 2009 07:12
Call for Papers: IAENG International Conference on Communication Systems and Applications (ICCSA 2010)
CFP: IAENG International Conference on Communication Systems and Applications (ICCSA 2010) From: IAENG - International Association of Engineers Draft Manuscript submission deadline: 8 December, 2009 Camera-Ready papers & Pre-registration deadline: 10 January, 2010 ICCSA 2010: 17-19 March, 2010 http://www.iaeng.... 19 Nov 2009 05:01
help! Using discrete convolution to approximate continuous convolution...?
>Hi all, I am helping a friend on this. We would like to evaluate the convolution of f(x)=exp(3 * x) / (1 + exp(x) ^ 5). However, in Maple and Mathematica, using symbolic calculations, the convolution results in numerical oscillation (lots of spikeness). We don't know why. We just couldn't get rid ... 19 Nov 2009 01:45
help! Using discrete convolution to approximate continuous convolution...?
Hi all, I am helping a friend on this. We would like to evaluate the convolution of f(x)=exp(3 * x) / (1 + exp(x) ^ 5). However, in Maple and Mathematica, using symbolic calculations, the convolution results in numerical oscillation (lots of spikeness). We don't know why. We just couldn't get rid of the spi... 18 Nov 2009 20:13
Create FM stereo from Matlab.
Hi all, I would appreciate if anyone here could help me. I was thinking to create a FM stereo with the RDS and L+R and L-R channel in Matlab. But i doesnt know how to do on that... Can anyone here help me plz? Thankz ... 30 Nov 2009 14:42
Windowing effect on spectral leakage and phase after FFT
Hi, This is a great forum. I am learning a lot about DSP here. But I am puzzled by the effect of windowing in the code below. (P.S., this is not a homework problem. I am trying to learn how to do spectral analysis on random signals). I am much obliged to your help. 1. Why did spectral leakage and gain loss occurred... 19 Nov 2009 13:57
Wrong question may give WRONG answer -- was[Re: True RMS andaveraging.]
martind wrote: martind wrote: Hi All, I am a newbie to DSP, and near the bottom of the learning curve. I am currently designing a 3-phase IDMT protection relay, which monitors voltage, current, earth leakage etc. The question I have is related to the monitoring of the current. I a... 18 Nov 2009 13:27