First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Position estimation using tri-axis accelerometer with gyroscope in Static standing
>Rune Allnor wrote: I would suggest he run his experiment with an idealized subject - a pendulum. A Google search for his accelerometer would also prove informative (I tried it) I have tried placing the accelerometer on a flat ground and measure the accelerations and double integrate to ob... 28 Dec 2009 15:10
Position estimation using tri-axis accelerometer with gyroscopein Static standing
haoxiang wrote: I am working on a project on human static standing and i am measuring the angular body sway of a human when he/she is standing still. What is a purpose of that? I am using a tri-axis accelerometer (http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=8563) and obtai... 25 Jan 2010 11:37
Position estimation using tri-axis accelerometer with gyroscope in Static standing
Hi all, I am working on a project on human static standing and i am measuring the angular body sway of a human when he/she is standing still. I am using a tri-axis accelerometer (http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=8563) and obtaining angular displacement estimate based on double integrat... 30 Dec 2009 09:47
Convolution Tutorial
I have created a tutorial on the convolution integral. It uses an interactive flash program with embedded audio files. It is located here: http://www.fourier-series.com/Convolution/index.html ... 24 Jan 2010 16:56
forward error correction capabilities?
On Dec 26, 7:59 pm, "owpex" <chipko...(a)hotmail.com> wrote: .... Thank you  very much and sorry  for my translator-english i ain't never even heard of no "decodificador" beferr. i wonders what them things is. where can i pick me up one of them decodificadors? maybe at the same place where i get my Kalman f... 27 Dec 2009 03:21
Lunar animations: Aligning images
Hi all. The past few days the moon has been unusually visible (that is, visible for an unusally long consecutive time), so that the change in phase is clearly visible over the course of a few hours. The idea occured to me that it ought to be possible to take a number of images of the moon, with a few hours int... 28 Dec 2009 11:50
>>>BEST MAC PRODUCTS<<<
http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-3740728-10380674 ... 26 Dec 2009 02:32
NDK and TCP sending
Hi, my program on DSP side is based on client demo aplication and add TCP server like daemon. Server works good as echo server. I can receive packet, parse it and return answer by TCP, it already works fine. But I need send TCP data anywhere in my program. All examples from TI for their Network Development Kit a... 25 Dec 2009 11:28
Make Money From Home - How to Deal With Distractions
Life is full of distractions, interruptions, unexpected challenges and needs. With the arrival of the cell phone, these distractions have tripled. Nowadays you are constantly reachable unless you take definite steps to control your phone and your time. Now that you are working from home, http://i-affilia... 25 Dec 2009 03:59
DC offset: modulation
hello, and thanks everyone for your replies. I feel like I'm on the same page with everyone. The basic equation you provided validates my concept of the offset and shows me where to place the offset. if I use (a) for audio and (c) for carrier, 2cos(c) + 2cos(a+c) + 2cos(a-c) implies that a is the carrier o... 25 Dec 2009 13:38