First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Smartbook for DSP developer ?
Hello, many people like netbooks, but smartbooks are smarter. ;-) The problem (?) is that, as I know, smartbooks cannot run windows OS, neccessary to run my DSP tools (not x86 architecture). Do you use smart/net-books ? Native software tools for smartbooks seem to be also interesting for DSP purposes: ARM Cor... 18 Dec 2009 03:58
What is the maximum bits-per-symbol possible using FSK on telephone devices?
Hi: What is the maximum amount of bits-per-symbol of FSK possible using a telephone system [including the phone lines and any devices from start to finish of the phone's signal chain]? Thanks, Green Xenon ... 21 Jan 2010 01:17
Problems with Zadoff-Chu auto correlation
Hello, I am currently studying the CAZAC sequences and I took a look at the Zadoff-Chu sequence commonly used in LTE. When I perform a time-domain autocorrelation on a 63 sample long Zadoff-Chu sequence with root 29, I get a plot that does not correspond to the autocorrelation plots available in the litterature ... 16 Dec 2009 16:50
A Graph-Laplacian-Based Feature Extraction Algorithm for Neural Spike Sorting
A Graph-Laplacian-Based Feature Extraction Algorithm for Neural Spike Sorting PDF: http://lyle.smu.edu/~yghanbari/EMBC09_YG.pdf Abstract—Analysis of extracellular neural spike recordings is highly dependent upon the accuracy of neural waveform classification, commonly referred to as spike sorting. Feature extr... 15 Dec 2009 23:20
3rd Octave Biquad Filter Implemenation
Hello All I would like to use a DSP to implement a bank of filters for a real time audio analyzer. The filters are 1/3rd octave spanning from 25Hz to 31K5Hz (32 filters). I was looking at using a C5505 to do the job, Can anyone point me in the right direction to get started on implementing biquad filter on this devi... 16 Dec 2009 04:42
Autocorrelation of Zadoff_chu sequence
Hi I have a query with the Zadoff_chu sequence I have the following matlab code I generated the zad_off chu sequence then made a circular shift with factor of 6. tried to correlate the shifted version with the original as expected the peak has shifted but iam unable to get the location of the peak mathematica... 15 Dec 2009 07:51
DC Offset
I have a few questions. Hope you can help me on this. How DC Offset is introduced in a digital signal? Is it introduced by analog front-end or by ADC? Also please explain me is it possible for ADC to determines the analog signal mean? Regards, RSeb. ... 14 Dec 2009 16:34
PSNR and SSIM values of a YUV video
>>On Apr 3, 6:25=A0am, "praveen.264" <kpk_...(a)yahoo.co.in> wrote: Hi friends ! Iam trying to project the performance of our video processing algorithm objectively in terms of PSNR and SSIM. We are dealing with YV12 videos. I= am using the MSU Video Quality measurement tool to compute the... 13 Dec 2009 15:23
phase accuracy and sampling rate | PLL and FFT
I read somewhere that if sampling two signals with frequency f and a sampling rate of N. Then the uncertainty in phase shift between the two signals will be 360*f/N. Someone know under which conditions this is true and how this uncertainty can be minimized? Next question is, suppose the signals contains harmonics wi... 13 Dec 2009 15:23
Any faster method to apply convolution?
Hello, I am simulating the performance of an OFDM based communication system, where I convolve OFDM symbols with the Channel Impulse Response (7-Tap Rayleigh distributed) The problem is that Matlab function conv( ) takes a lot of processing time. I tried to declare the output variable as a vector of zeros. This d... 11 Dec 2009 13:34