First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
How to compute RMS in frequency domain
Hi, my question is very simple: How to compute RMS in frequency domain? I do NOT want to transform signal to the time domain by inverse DFT(FFT) and compute then the RMS. Is there a way, how to compute RMS directly in frequency domain? The signal is general (random), not only sine waves. Thanks in advance... 11 Feb 2010 11:38
Kalman Filter applied to Rangefinding Data
I must be missing something. I passed 128 records of 1300 samples each (1300x128) through a Kalman Filter (This is basically a laser return signal - often times quite small- buried in solar noise generated by an APD - Avalanche Photo Diode) and the output appears as noisy as any one of the record inputs. Simple Avera... 26 Jan 2010 02:12
How i can estimate Eb/No using a FFT
On Jan 22, 6:01 am, "JAlbertoDJ" <nietoro...(a)yahoo.es> wrote: Hi, I need estimate Eb/No in a FSK of 8 symbols (8 tones). With FFT i get 8 values (8 bins), one for each tone. My doubt is how i can get first Es/No, and second Eb/No (I suposse Eb = Es/3  for 8FSK) I think that it could be, fo... 22 Jan 2010 10:36
Nonbinary or binary LDPC?
>It is known nonbinary LDPC may have some improvement in performance over binary LDPC. However, decoding complexity is also higher. So is it interesting to consider nonbinary LDPC codes in real application? Hi, I need nonbinary LDPC matlab codes. does any one help me to find. because it is really important ... 22 Jan 2010 09:28
Control System: Routh-Hurwitz Stability Criterion with GUI MATLAB V2.5
This GUI Solve Routh-Hurwitz Stability Criterion even if all element of row or first element of row is zero(0) features: 1-Calculate exactly similar project cant solve accurate Routh-Hurwitz Stability Criterion for example this equation [1 1 3 3 3 2 1] have all element and first element z... 22 Jan 2010 02:54
CFP: The 2010 International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (BIOCOMP'10), USA, July 2010
It would be greatly appreciated if this announcement could be shared with individuals whose research interests include bioinformatics and computational biology. Thanks. ------- CALL FOR PAPERS BIOCOMP'10 The 2010 International Conference on Bioinformatic... 21 Jan 2010 13:25
implementing an fpga based on hilbert transform
I'm doing a project on developing and implemantation of a time domain set-up in a phased array mode using fpga based signal processing.It basically deals with hilbert transform module and phase correction of the signals.I have the vhdl code for all the modules required and i have to implement the hardware and ... 21 Jan 2010 08:53
Asymmetric FIR Filtering
How does an FIR asymmetric bandpass filter perform differently than a symmetric bandpass filter with the same magnitude and phase response at positive frequencies? ... 21 Jan 2010 16:52
midi lyrics
Hi all I need a cross-platform (linux, win) library for reading lyrics of a midi file. I have tried portmidi, rtmidi, libjdkmidi, sdl_mixer, allegro, FMOD with no success (T_T) I have to parse a midi file to obtain MetaEvents (which contain Lyrics). A source code example is really appreciated Thanks ... 3 Feb 2010 07:13
QPSK Communication
i am working on a software defined radio kit. building a frequency hopping system using QPSK (quadrature phase shift keying) modulation i have got a problem on which i am stuck for weeks now and cant get help anywhere presently i have made system for SINGLE FREQUENCY , i have got two kits (transmitter and recei... 22 Jan 2010 05:04