First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
LDPC with Higher Order Constellations
I have a LPDC decoder that works with soft bit estimates. This is great for the case of BPSK or QPSK, but I'd like to extend it to something like a higher order QAM constellation. Is there: (a) a straightforward way to generate soft bit estimates from higher order constellations like, say, 16QAM? (b) more spe... 24 Dec 2009 16:13
shift direction using correlation
On Dec 23, 9:23 pm, Sebastian Doht <seb_d...(a)lycos.com> wrote: jogging schrieb: Hi,     I am trying to determine the signal shift by correlation method.. The following is the matlab code: %case 1 Signal1 = zeros(1,32); Signal1(3:13) = 8; Signal2 = zeros(1,32); Signal2... 23 Dec 2009 10:49
Maximizing dynamic range of fixed point IIR filter
Let's say we need to implement H(z) = P(z)/Q(z) in the fixed point. The typical implementation would be a cascade of biquads. So we factor P(z) and Q(z) and distribute poles and zeroes between the stages. The dynamic range of a filter is limited by overflow at the top, and by quantization artifacts at the bo... 13 Jan 2010 21:06
forward error correction capabilities?
Hello I wanted to know the difference that can exist between(among) a flow of bits that goes out of a decodificador viterbi + Reed solomon and the flow of bits originally in a transmission of tdt cofdm That is to say: do I obtain the same result to the exit of the corrector Reed Solomon with a BER before Viterbi... 26 Dec 2009 20:56
Fax/modem detection
Hello, I m implementing fax/modem detection. So far it is based on CNG and CED tones. Goertzel's algorithm is used for tones detections and seems to work fine. However I would like to increase reliability, specialy for cases when such tones are not present or missed. Idea is to do it by detecting presence of V.21 FS... 23 Dec 2009 10:49
Frequency Flat fading vs. Frequency Selective fading channel
Hello, Could anyone tell me if considering Frequency Flat fading channel as channel with one tap and Frequency Selective fading channel as channel with many taps is correct? Thank You in advance ... 20 Dec 2009 09:13
What is the maximum bits-per-symbol possible using FSK on telephone devices?
> Flex - it is a Motorola propriatary paging standard. It uses 4 level FSK. It supports 4 mixes of rate and number of levels. Essentially the rates are 1600 or 3200 bauds and each baud can be either 1 or 2 bits. The header is always 1600 - 2 level and then may change to a higher data rate based upon t... 18 Dec 2009 23:49
Christmas Greetings from Lyons
On 17 Des, 22:49, Rick Lyons <R.Lyons@_BOGUS_ieee.org> wrote: Hi everyone,   Here's wishin' all you guys a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Still Merry Xmas and happy winter solstice from 63N30. It's no snow, clear skies, -15C and an annoying mid-day sun have been hovering just above the hori... 21 Dec 2009 13:31
Accelerometers for maritime uses
I have a customer that has an nautical application where yaw, pitch, roll and heave must be compensate for on the fly. The sensor we are looking at is http://www.km.kongsberg.com/ks/web/nokbg0240.nsf/AllWeb/61118F926CD5A6E5C125700B0033CF55?OpenDocument See the MRU H and MRU Z. The problem is that these update slo... 29 Dec 2009 18:35
UGG、Nike dunk high shoes wholesale\retail
UGG、Nike dunk high shoes wholesale\retail Our company mainly deal with the import and export of the brand sports shoes, clothes, jewelry, bags , glasses, etc . Products such as Nike Jordan sell well in America , Canada , as well as Europe and other countries. Our objective is to supply products of first-class q... 17 Dec 2009 12:35