First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
What would be the fastest dial-up access speed if phone systemshad 144 dB of dynamic range?
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:19:58 -0500, Randy Yates wrote: "Green Xenon" <green_xenon1(a)yahoo.com> writes: Hi: The following is not a homework question. It is a question of my curiosity. Currently dial up internet access has a maximum theoretical speed of 64 kbps. This is due in part to ... 18 Nov 2009 01:17
What would be the fastest dial-up access speed if phone systems had 144 dB of dynamic range?
Hi: The following is not a homework question. It is a question of my curiosity. Currently dial up internet access has a maximum theoretical speed of 64 kbps. This is due in part to the 48 dB dynamic range of telephone systems. If telephones systems are updated so that they have a dynamic range of 144 dB ins... 18 Nov 2009 11:09
Receiver sensitivity calculation - WiMax
Hi, the receiver minimum sensitivity level Rss is given as (in IEEE 802.16e): Rss=-114+ SNRrx - 10log(R) + 10log( Fs x Nused / Nfft) + ImpLoss + NF where SNRrx is the receiver SNR R is the repetition factor Fs is the sampling frequency ImpLoss is the implementation loss NF is the receiver noise figure Nused i... 18 Nov 2009 01:17
New Tech Competition
Seen in techcrunch, this competition should interest the group: http://www.beamindblower.com. The company is looking for best ideas for games, laptops, phones, music using this new tech: the 5 winnings ideas get $6,000, and more. Ideas can be submitted by Nov 30, competition ends Dec 13th: the more focused on a ... 16 Nov 2009 04:40
WiMAX and LTE - the New Cellular Modulations
IEEE PCJS AP/ED/MTT Societies Present: WiMAX and LTE - the New Cellular Modulations By Dr. Raziq Yaqub, Telcordia Technologies Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 6:00 pm Location: The College of New Jersey, Armstrong Hall Room 144 Information: Marisa Hutton at 609-771-2779 Directions: http://www.t... 15 Nov 2009 12:15
simulation WiMAX
I have a problem with coding in matlab just wanna make simulation Wimax butI have error when run the program Warning: Some path delay values are much larger than the input sample period, resulting in a long channel filter response. In channel.channelfilter.initialize>computetapindices at 69 In channel.channelf... 15 Nov 2009 08:56
WHO is WHO in COMP.DSP
Gentlemen, I think it would be a good idea to put up a page with the brief information about the COMP.DSP participants. That would allow us to know each other better. Each entry could have a picture with few lines of informal text. So, if you can provide some information about yourself, link to your web page... 20 Nov 2009 17:56
VDSP and version control
When working with complex project with multiple dependencies in Analog Devices VDSP, it is necessary to include the project group file into version control. However, as VDSP automatically updates the time/date record inside the group file at every session, it causes the annoying conflicts at version control a... 15 Nov 2009 11:09
Schmitt trigger in software
Hello all! I have to implement a Schmitt trigger in software on a DSP. I was thinking a while about a good implantation, but I just came to the simple solution with has nested if conditions (See Pseudo code below). Does anyone has a faster code?? -Thomas for n = 1:length(x) if flag if x(n) ... 13 Nov 2009 14:23
Possible repost - Using least squares cubic spline fitting asa "filter", what is analogus to Nyquist criterion?
Rune Allnor wrote: On 10 Nov, 21:20, Richard Owlett <rowl...(a)pcnetinc.com> wrote: What guidelines are there for choosing number and location of breakpoints? You have stumbled upon the 'art' part of 'the art of data analysis'. Data analysis is a bit desceptive, as it relies extensively but no... 13 Nov 2009 06:35