First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
Audio examples for OMAP-L137/TMS320C6747 Starter Kit?
Hi, I just received the OMAP-L137/TMS320C6747 Floating Point Starter Kit yesterday. I could not find any audio related examples for C6747, neither on the bundle disks nor on the website. Any idea? The CCS installer program was supposed to installer two shortcuts for me, one for omap and one for c6747. But it ... 7 Dec 2008 17:30
BruteFIR running on DSP
I am looking for BruteFIR running on an Analog Devices DSP. Surely somebody has made the port. Can someone point me or make a suggestion? ... 8 Dec 2008 17:31
Phony NEAB Certificate
Fake UK certificate or degree our company deals in GCSE Certificates, HNC, HND, GNVQ, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and from around the world. www.studentcertificatehelp.com Some of What We Carry Please note we carry every year and certificate type just tell us what you... 22 Nov 2008 15:37
TechnoMarine XS Magnum Leather Chronograph Men's Watch TSCMC05-L-7616 Collection
TechnoMarine XS Magnum Leather Chronograph Men's Watch TSCMC05-L-7616 Collection Watches Collection Site : http://www.watches-collection.com/ TechnoMarine XS Magnum Leather Chronograph Men's Watch TSCMC05-L-7616 View Full : http://technomarine.watches-collection.com/TechnoMarine-XS-Magnum-Leather-Chronograph-Men... 12 Nov 2008 21:12
GMSK/MSK constellation derotation and Channel impulse response estimation
I am trying to implement a GMSK receiver I have a block diagram of the receiver which is like this Received IQ Samples - > constellation derotation -> CIR estimation from training sequence -> MLSE (viterbi) equalizer The constellation derotation is supposed to collapse the four end points of GMSK constellatio... 8 Aug 2008 03:49
Doppler effect
Hello People In underwater communications, assume there is one direct path and one surface reflected path. And the receiver is moving at 0.1 m/s (either towards or away from transmitter). My question is: do both the paths have same doppler effect? Your guidance will be greatly appreciated. Regards, Chint... 11 Jul 2008 14:03
TAS3108 GDE & IDE Documentation
Hi, I just started working on TAS3108 Digital Audio Processor and am getting familiar with that. I am trying to find some specific documents on there Graphical & Integrated Development Tools. I basically want to create my own customized tools on GDE, which I understand are created on IDE. The question is how. Ple... 17 Apr 2008 19:43
5-term Blackman-Harris window
Hi All, I have searched high and low to no avail; I am trying to find the formula for the 5-term Blackman-Harris. Certainly there is plenty of material on the 3 and 4 terms but not the fifth. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Pikey ... 15 Apr 2008 17:55
A issue about DSP_fft16x16t of dsplib of ti
hi everyone, I get from spru565a and spra884a that the input and output of DSP_fft16x16t is Q15 format and 16bits. As we know that Q15 format of 16bits data can only represent decimal fraction between 0 and 1. But now i need to process data between 0 and 255. How can i do with my data to fit the function. Can i... 11 Apr 2008 02:55
choosing the modulation technique
Can I get some feedback on my thought process below for choosing a modulation technique? I am in the process of choosing the modulation and coding for the following system: - frequency band: 2 - 20 Hz - bit rate: configurable 2 - 16 bps - transmitter: battery powered - receiver: PC based (i.e. lots of processing... 4 Apr 2008 14:04