First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
Hamming window
Hi Could anyone explain the Hamming window in REALLY simple terms and why it is useful and how it could be implemented in MATLAB?? I would be grateful for any response. ... 1 Mar 2006 11:53
Pulse shaping + interpolation
Hello, I'm supposed to design a transmit chain with a root-raised cosine pulse shaping filter followed by some interpolation stages. The RRC-filter shall interpolate by 2, and its output shall be interpolated by 8, resulting in a total interpolation of 16. I'm told that the total characteristics of the RRC-fil... 13 Mar 2006 03:26
TMS320C6713 dsk McBSP
Hello, I'm trying to design a system that takes in data through the AIC23 codec on board and send processed output out serially through the McBSP. After looking at the sample program dsk_app included with the DSK, I realize both the McBSP0 and McBSP1 are used by the AIC23 codec. Is it possible to acquire signal... 12 Feb 2006 05:31
skeleton Hilbert transform (emd, hht)
I am interested in applying the EMD (empirical mode decomposition) algorithm to some speech signals. I note in some of the papers, e.g., "The empirical mode decomposition and the Hilbert spectrum for nonlinear and non-stationary time series," that authors display the skeleton Hilbert transform of the IMFs (intrins... 16 Feb 2006 22:14
matlab & ccs interfacing
we are currently working on echo cancellation using adaptive filtering on dsk 6713. we have implemented fir low pass and high pass filters on the board using CCS. we have developed L.M.S algorithm in Matlab(Not the Blockset provided in Help. A new one). we want to download that m file on the board(Portability bet... 10 Feb 2006 00:05
Audio Fingerprinting Technology
Can anyone give a hit where to get any source code library in C or C++ to use audio fingerprinting technology? ... 8 Feb 2006 23:02
Software PLL (SPLL)
Hello board, I'm dealing with synchronisation issue and looking for a cheap solution for my design. Firstly, my external reference frequency is variable and can change, for example, in sweep mode (5Hz per sec). Secondly, the exact information about the ext. reference frequency is used for internal calculatio... 9 Feb 2006 21:00
MELP / MELPe vocoder and IMBE vocoder
Does anyone have any link or results of speech quality comparison between IMBE vocoder (or AMBE) and MELPe / MELP vocoder at rates 2400, 1200, 600 bps? I heard MELPe vocoder sounds much better, is that true? What about other aspects such as robustness to background noise & channel errors? Claudia R. ... 5 Feb 2006 01:12
TI 320C6713
Hi Im currently trying to write a piece of code that will count unto 16(binary) on the 320C6713 dev board Could somebody please look at my (newbie) code and see if it will function correctly. Thank Tuurbo46 #include "dsk6713.h" #include "dsk6713_led.h" #include "dsk6713_dip.h" void main... 9 Jan 2006 09:38
O-QPSK Demodulation
Hi all, I have to demodulate an O-QPSK signal. As usual in this kind of modulation, symbols (chips) have an half-sine shape, and the Q channel has a 90 degree (half simbol) offset with respect to the I channel. The first thing I have to do (and perhaps the most difficult) is removing the frequency offset from the ... 20 Dec 2005 04:13