First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
FFT algorithm for a logarithmically-sampled time series
Hello, is there a C/C++, Fortran, or Python library for calculating a Fourier Transform of a logarithmically-binned times series? Unfortunately FFTW C-library is only good for uniformly-spaced time series. Thank you! ~Andrei. ... 2 Feb 2010 14:41
Software Communications Architecture (SCA)
Does anyone out there have experience with the Software Communications Architecture (SCA) world? What do you think of it? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_Communications_Architecture http://sca.jpeojtrs.mil/ ... 2 Feb 2010 14:41
THD+N, Dynamic Range, Noise floor
I am trying to build a USB sound card and trying to finalize the specs. It will have USB to I2S converter (part of PCM2706) connected to DAC. Since PCM2706 is only doing USB to I2S format conversion, samples (WAV) and sample rate (16 bit, 48Khz) remain unchanged. Shall I safely take that PCM2706 USB-I2S conversion... 2 Feb 2010 14:41
How to express FIR filter output in terms of signal power
Hello everyone... I am using a Narrow Digital FIR Bandpass filter to filter a signal at the output of an 8 bit ADC...I calculate the envelope at FIR ouput(I^2 + Q^2) using the complex outputs of the FIR bandpass filter..I want to express the FIR output envelope signal in terms of the power of the input signal...how ... 2 Feb 2010 14:41
Optimal digital FSK demodulator
Hi There, I was wondering if someone could help to define a good choice for digital FSK demodulation method? I need to demodulate a coherent FSK signal where fc=135kHz and mark and space separation is 10kHz. The detector must be able to work in a somewhat noisy environment but operate at (near) real-time. So a g... 2 Feb 2010 14:40
Optimal digital FSK demodulator
Hi There, I was wondering if someone could help to define a good choice for digital FSK demodulation method? I need to demodulate a coherent FSK signal where fc=135kHz and mark and space separation is 10kHz. The detector must be able to work in a somewhat noisy environment but operate at (near) real-time. So a good... 2 Feb 2010 14:40
Optimal digital FSK demodulator
Hi there, A question about FSK demodulation. I have to decode a coherent FSK signal where fc=135kHz, the mark and space frequency difference is 10kHz. The goal is to find a good trade-off between speed and accuracy. The detection will have to deal with some environmental noise, but still needs to perform (near) ... 2 Feb 2010 14:40
How to implement the filter give in Z transform using matlab
Good morning to every one. . . I am very new to this forum and not much expert in DSP field too. . . I am trying to implement a IEEE paper named "A New Delayless Subband Adaptive Filtering Algorithm for Active Noise Control Systems" published in IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON AUDIO, SPEECH, AND LANGUAGE PROCESSING july ... 2 Feb 2010 14:40
Need help in analysing equations-Active Power FIlter
Hi All, I have been recently placed on a new project related to Power Systems.I am new in this field and not getting a proper place to start with.So please give me your advise. The project is an Active Shunt Type Power Filter used to take out harmonics from the power line. We have an existing product selling in t... 2 Feb 2010 14:40
why first order filter have slope 6db/octave
hi all i would like to know the technical description or derivation about the slope of a filter ie why we say that 1st order filters have a 20 dB/decade (or 6 dB/octave) slope. with regards rammya ... 5 Feb 2010 19:32