First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
Goertzl Algorithm
Hi, I am looking for an open source implementation for decoding DTMF signals using Goertzl Algorithm in C language. I searched the internet, but did not get an open source implementation in C language. I searched the internet and landed in the below link, but the 'Listing 1' as mentioned in the contents of the... 2 Apr 2010 11:28
LHC and probability of global death.
Magnetic wrote: THE BLACK HOLE Is between your ears. -- Greed is the root of all eBay. ... 3 Mar 2010 06:13
RTTY (AFSK) demodulation
Hi, has somebody here implemented a RTTY (AFSK) decoder. Any suggestions how to proceed ? I've found some technical abstracts about FSK demodulation in the WEB like: - frequency discriminator with IIR resonator - frequency discriminator with FIR bandpass filter - digital PLL Any idea how complex it is to implem... 3 Mar 2010 20:53
GMSK recover from I, Q sample data
Hi, Suppose in the GMSK receiver side, I got I & Q sample data. Are the following steps able to recover the original data? 1) calculate sqrt(I) + sqrt(Q) = C(t) to obtain the integrated signals 2) differentiate on C(t). This is the adding result of each pulse. 3) Should I remove every pi/2 to get the original ... 27 Feb 2010 01:16
C File I/O (fread) Problem
I'm using CCS 3.3.82.13 along with the cgtools 6.1.13. the target is the CPU cycle-accurate 64xx simulator. I'm building an application to read some test vectors into the DSP from the PC filesystem using the C file I/O system (fopen, fread, fwrite, fclose, feof).The application is a simple C application (no ... 27 Feb 2010 16:33
Call for Papers: The 2010 International Conference of Signal and Image Engineering (ICSIE 2010)
CFP: The 2010 International Conference of Signal and Image Engineering (ICSIE 2010) From: IAENG - International Association of Engineers http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2010/ICSIE2010.html Draft Paper Submission Deadline: 6 March, 2010 Camera-Ready papers & Registration Deadline: 31 March, 2010 WCE 2010: London, U.K., ... 26 Feb 2010 05:14
Difference between CDMA pilot channel acquistion and tracking
Hi all, Did acquisition and tracking with pilot channel sharing the same process in CDMA2000? the acquisition using xcorr find the coarse delay,but how does tracking action? Plan to using 8x oversampling,then fed the stream to a digital matched filter to find best one from the eight. But really have n... 4 Mar 2010 08:55
IIR filter order
I'm finally about ready to release an IIR filter design program called - you guessed it - ScopeIIR (TM). It currently supports the basic design types of Butterworth, Chebyshev, and Elliptic. I'm trying to finalize the default and maximum IIR filter order that the program will support. To help me do that, ple... 26 Feb 2010 13:01
volksfürsorge, rechtschutzversicherung, beruf versicherung, krankentagegeld versicherung, selbständige versicherung, privathaftpflicht,
volksfürsorge, rechtschutzversicherung, beruf versicherung, krankentagegeld versicherung, selbständige versicherung, privathaftpflicht, + + + HAUSRAT VERSICHERUNG +++ HAUSRATVERSICHERUNG BILLIG +++ BILLIGE HAUSRATSVERSICHERUNG + http://WWW.BERUFSUNFAEHIGKEITSVERSICHERUNGEN.NL http://WWW.BERUFSUNFAEHIGKEITSV... 25 Feb 2010 20:29
Call For Manuscripts: International Journal of Signal Processing (IJSP)
Call For Manuscripts The Journal is currently accepting original high-quality research manuscripts for publication. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the scientific criteria of significance and academic excellence. All research articles submitted for the journal will be peer-reviewed wit... 25 Feb 2010 13:39