First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Be ready to be killed, or take action to stop the global suicide. Police, stop John Ellis. Courts, sentence him to death. Otherwise J.Ellis, R.Heuer, I.Tkachov, B.Cox and other potential killers of Earth will murder all of you.
Magnetic wrote: THE BLACK HOLE CASE: THE INJUNCTION AGAINST THE END OF THE WORLD ERIC E. JOHNSON How many times did your mother 'drop' you on your head? More than `100? Less than 1000? -- Greed is the root of all eBay. ... 23 Feb 2010 18:11
how to generate sinusoidal ref. signal
i have a problem in closed loop control of single phase PWM inverter using (sine modulation)dsPIC30f6010. for open loop control i used sine table. how to give reference sine wave for closed loop control of inverter. ... 23 Feb 2010 22:43
Jobs in DSP
Hi. I just graduated in December with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from a prominent Southern California university. For privacy's sake, I won't disclose its name but I will say that its mascot rhymes with "shoo-ins". Anyway, while I was there I took classes on a lot of different topics but the ones I enjoyed the... 25 Feb 2010 10:14
GPS/INS integration using kalman filter
>Hi I like to integrate GPS and INS using kalman filter to predict the position of a vehicle. first of all i like to use GPS sensor readings with kalman filter . I have read lot of research papers for that purpose but I donot know how to use real time data of GPS sensor in the kalman filter measurement ... 22 Feb 2010 08:29
How To flash DSP
Hello all I am new to DSPs and I have one TMS320F2812 DSP (only 1 chip). I want control induction motor from it. For that I need to write the program in C. Can anyone suggest me, which software should i use to write the program, and which assembler to convert it into HEX file. Finally I need to transfer it into DS... 23 Feb 2010 09:00
Test ignore again
asdfsadfa ... 21 Feb 2010 01:40
Vasectomy
On Feb 19, 7:47 pm, Vladimir Vassilevsky <nos...(a)nowhere.com> wrote: Hey, I plonked you and that other idiot. Would you send another message so I could check the filter? VLV Say it aint so - ... 20 Feb 2010 06:55
Integration w/o Smoothing; Demodulate, Integrate and then Take the Quotient
On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 21:02:51 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill <BretCahill(a)peoplepc.com> wrote: There is no reason to smooth after demodulation in some low noise lock in amplifier situations. If you are taking the quotient of two signals that are identical except for magnitude and noise, i.e., shape, ... 20 Feb 2010 01:27
Filtering with Power of 2 Coefficients
I'm currently trying to pack more FIR filters into my FPGA. I'm up against the limit of available hardware multipliers so I'm going to attempt to convert some number of coefficients into values that are powers of 2 so that I can perform the multiplies with bit shifts. When I've done this before, I've used a trial a... 22 Feb 2010 10:42
Integration w/o Smoothing; Demodulate, Integrate and then Take the Quotient
There is no reason to smooth after demodulation in some low noise lock in amplifier situations. If you are taking the quotient of two signals that are identical except for magnitude and noise, i.e., shape, frequency and phase angle, simply low pass integrate each signal after each is multiplied by the reference.... 5 Mar 2010 17:19