First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
digital beamforming with Concentric circular array
Hi, I'm new to DSP and i have been given a task to do simulation of Digital Beam forming using Uniform Concentric circular arrays. I have to generate (by simulation) multiple adaptive spots beams on earth by using Uniform Concentric circular array antenna on satellite. Some main things to do are; 1: gene... 19 Feb 2010 13:13
LDPC code
Hello Everybody Recently I simulated a regular rate 1/2 LDPC code over AGWN and I got the expected BER plot. Then I thought to simulate the same code over frequency selective channel. I am using linear MMSE equalizer and then LDPC decoding. So basically it is one time equalization and decoding. However, I am... 20 Feb 2010 08:00
coff file download from Host processor
Hi, I have one question regarding the coff file download using the host processor. i saw in the spec coff file format (spraa08-April2009)on page 6.it specifies the bits 8 to 11 of section header flags are used for defining the alignment, and after taking pow(2, bits(8-11)), you get the alignment.so, as i understand... 15 Feb 2010 12:02
SNR of BPSK vs. OOK
BPSK has a 3dB better SNR than coherent OOK(FSK) for a given BER, say 10^-3. Is this due to the DSB-SC nature of BPSK, such that the sidebands add coherently, while the noise adds randomly. Thus in the BPSK demodulator the signal is increased by 2x, while the noise remains the same, which decreases the SNR by 3dB? ... 17 Feb 2010 00:01
Draft paper submission deadline is extended: IVPCV-10, Orlando, USA
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in image processing, pattern recognition, video and audio processing, computer vision, artificial intelligence and related areas. Draft paper submission deadline is extended: IVPC... 14 Feb 2010 16:15
how convert sampled scope data into dBV/sqrt(Hz)?
Hi Everyone, I've not been able to find this online, but I think it's a fundamental question perhaps some of you have had to deal with in the past. If I have an analog signal input (mostly white noise, but I suppose that's irrelevant to this question) that I capture using a real-time sampling oscilloscope, how do I... 14 Feb 2010 15:08
Draft paper submission deadline is extended: IVPCV-10, Orlando, USA
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in image processing, pattern recognition, video and audio processing, computer vision, artificial intelligence and related areas. Draft paper submission deadline is extended: IVPCV-1... 13 Feb 2010 09:17
Would Eric Jacobsen Please Pick Up a White Courtesy Telephone
And email me. I dimly recall that someone suggested a software PLL paper, and that you were getting shoved forward as a co-author (or even volunteering). At any rate, I'm going to see if I have time to start on this; if you're interested in working with me on this let me know. tim at wescottdesign dot com ... 15 Feb 2010 15:27
Adaptive Filtering v Lock In Amp
Can lock in amplification properly be considered a form of adaptive filtering? Bret Cahill ... 12 Feb 2010 12:17
Call for Papers: GEM'10 (The 2010 International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Methods), USA, July 2010
It would be greatly appreciated if this announcement could be shared with individuals whose research interests include genetic and evolutionary methods, AI, and soft computing. Thanks. ------- CALL FOR PAPERS GEM'10 The 2010 International Confer... 12 Feb 2010 01:08