First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
FreeRTOS configTICK_RATE_HZ weird behavior
Hi, I am using an MSP430f5438 with version 5.4 of FreeRTOS. I am having a funny problem that I can't figure out. Basically, when I set configTICK_RATE_HZ to different values, the LED blinks faster or slower; it should stay the same rate. It blinks slower the higher i set configTICK_RATE_HZ, and faster wh... 11 Feb 2010 21:50
Speech Recognition
Can someone point me to a relatively modern and general summary of the progress of transcribing phone calls (I would like to transcribe many calls, each with different speakers, and different types of phone (is that last important?))? Is this even feasible in a business/industrial context? I've read some academic pap... 12 Feb 2010 10:01
Differentiator with FIR filter
Dear all, I need to calculate an acceleration signal from a signal containing speed samples. I have been looking into using FIR differentiators. Especially the article http://www.dsprelated.com/showarticle/35.php seems interesting. When comparing FIR differentiators, it is probably not enough to look at just the ... 15 Feb 2010 21:07
Help on MATLAB debugging
Ultra late, but incase anybody comes across this by a search (like me). You can define it as below if you don't want to add the function file. n=[-5:5]; % -5 < n < 5 (greater than or equal) x = 2*[(n+2) == 0] - [(n-4) == 0] % x[n] = 2d[n+2] - d[n-4] (d=delta) stem(n,x) % check result ... 11 Feb 2010 11:38
Filter coefficient design
hi.... i found w0 is not clear in my previous post, sorry i'm resending my queries again. i'm currently working on Analog Devices Dsp processor ADAU 1701.. Sigma studio is the software we are now on,in that i have some queries in the way they calculate filter coefficient. - main specification i needed to... 10 Feb 2010 00:07
Simulating Sample Jitter
Does anybody have a good way of simulating sample jitter? I want to beef up my simulations. Normal distribution isn't good enough because the distribution isn't skewed and it doesn't allow one to have a zero probability at 0 and almost 0 at some point in the future like 25 microseconds and then be able to adjust t... 13 Feb 2010 12:38
Calculation of filter coefficients in Sigma studio
hi.... in my previous posy i found w0 is not clear so resending my queries again. i'm currently working on Analog Devices Dsp processor ADAU 1701.. Sigma studio is the software we are now on,in that i have some queries in the way they calculate filter coefficient. - main specification i needed to design a f... 9 Feb 2010 05:04
Filter coefficient calculation In Sigma studio
hi.... i'm currently working on Analog Devices Dsp processor ADAU 1701.. Sigma studio is the software we are now on,in that i have some queries in the way they calculate filter coefficient. - main specification i needed to design a filter 1)Type[LPF,HPF, etc] 2)frequency 3)Q 4)Gain eg: I want a 2nd ord... 12 Feb 2010 22:25
SPI and I2S on SHARC ADSP-21369
Hello world, I am putting together my first embedded DSP processor with an FPGA and I am wondering if there are specific pins I should use in the DPI for SPI (i will need two seperate SPI buses, one for FPGA and another for DSP-DSP comm). Also, if there are specific pins to use for I2S on the DAI or if any can b... 8 Feb 2010 14:29
Some questions about radix-4 FFT algorithm using fixed-point arithmetic
Hello all, I'm very new to signal processing and want to learn to implement some basic FFT algorithms in hardware. First, I coded up the radix-4 Cooley- Tukey FFT algorithm in Matlab and it is working fine (compared it against the Matlab's builtin FFT) when I use floating point number to represent my signal. ... 7 Feb 2010 02:08