First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Oversampled Covariance matrix
Hi there, Can anyone tell me where it comes from the fact that a covariance matrix of a signal @2sps is only hermitian while the covariance matrix of the same signal @1sps is Toeplitz? thanks a lot Carlo ... 22 Mar 2010 16:47
carrier synchronization for CPFSK demodulation
I was wondering how to do carrier synchronization for CPFSK signals? I want to decode the CPFSK signal by computing the phase difference. The shape of the phase difference is similar to the following plot |---| |---| fc+fd/2 - - -|- -| - | - | - - - fc ---| |---| |--- fc-fd/2 where fc... 22 Mar 2010 16:47
Write to Geneva and plead the citizens of Geneva to block the entrances to LHC.
On Mar 22, 2:28 am, Magnetic <magnetic.t...(a)yandex.ua> wrote: OTOH, the chance that Magnetic is a raving lunatic or a troll is very high, and the fact that he's making terrorist threats against Geneva is absolutely uncontrovertible. So you want to believe a terrorist? Idiot! If you wa... 23 Mar 2010 13:36
Do I need a window?
Hi I need to find out the frequencies present in the variation of a physical quantity from a discretely sampled data of finite length. Which window (if any) should I use? I think doing an fftn in MATLAB uses a rectangular function by default. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also, is there a way to create a 2D ve... 11 Apr 2010 20:07
FFT/IFFT on real signals
Dear all, I have a question about the FFT and IFFT on real signals. For example, I want to perform 512-point FFT/IFFT pair on real signals, x[0], x[1], ... , x[511]. There is a well-known method that 512-point FFT on real signals can be simplified to 256-point FFT. However, how about the IFFT? The spectrum of rea... 22 Mar 2010 00:21
CERN. If I had an access to the start-button of a rocket withnuclear war-head I would push it and I would direct it on Geneva.
Baron wrote: Michael A. Terrell Inscribed thus: Magnetic wrote: If I had an access to the start-button of a rocket with nuclear war- head I would push it and I would direct it on Geneva. Why? Am I crazy? No! Those physicists of CERN are crazy. To kill million of people... 21 Mar 2010 19:41
CERN. If I had an access to the start-button of a rocket withnuclear war-head I would push it and I would direct it on Geneva.
Magnetic wrote: If I had an access to the start-button of a rocket with nuclear war- head I would push it and I would direct it on Geneva. Why? Am I crazy? No! Those physicists of CERN are crazy. To kill million of people with 100% probability is much more humane than to wait the moment th... 21 Mar 2010 16:11
Normalized Frequency
This is kind of a basic question but i am trying to figure out what the relation between the normalized frequency of a discrete frequency and one with zeros inserted between samples. For instance an analog signal sampled at a rate of 30 KHz, consisting of 3 sinusoid frequencies, 5.3Khz, 6.4 Khz, and 2.58 Khz. The... 21 Mar 2010 17:19
Last Call for Papers Reminder (extended): The World Congress on Engineering WCE 2010
CFP: The World Congress on Engineering WCE 2010 From: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) WCE 2010: London, U.K., 30 June - 2 July, 2010 http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2010 Draft Paper Submission Deadline (extended): 23 March, 2010 The WCE 2010 is organized by International Association of Engineers (IAENG... 21 Mar 2010 09:22
CERN. If I had an access to the start-button of a rocket with nuclear war-head I would push it and I would direct it on Geneva.
If I had an access to the start-button of a rocket with nuclear war- head I would push it and I would direct it on Geneva. Why? Am I crazy? No! Those physicists of CERN are crazy. To kill million of people with 100% probability is much more humane than to wait the moment then CERN physicists would kill 6 700... 21 Mar 2010 19:41