First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
2D Capon Method
Hi, I am interested in implementing the 2D capon method, similar to what has been done for the 1D case here: http://www.dsprelated.com/showmessage/78531/1.php Any suggestions as what is the best way to modify the above code to make it work for 2d signals? I am looking at the following paper, and am interested... 28 Apr 2010 11:41
Shannon's upper bound for AWGN channel, but what about Multipath?
My question is about the Shannon bound.. The Shannon bound tells us the upper limit of information capacity for a given AWGN channel bandwidth and and available power. For any given AWGN channel BW there is an optimum modulation order and coding to get the best throughput for a given available power. The Shann... 12 Apr 2010 13:38
Algorithms to modulate a signal in FM ?
Hi all! As the subject states, i want to generate a FM modulated signal in DSP, or better yet a NBFM signal. Reading thru this newsgroup I have found a very usefull paper at h**p://www.claysturner.com/dsp/2nd_OSC_paper.pdf that describes how to generate sine and cosine waves. Many thanks to the author ! Ho... 10 Apr 2010 12:23
Xilinx Pipelined/Streaming FFT Architecure?
Hi, Can someone tell what is the architecture used by Xilinx Pipelined/Streaming FFT cores? Is it R2SDF or R2-squared SDF or something else? Regards, Onkar ... 6 Apr 2010 19:50
Xilinx Pipelined/Streaming FFT Architecure?
Hi, Can someone tell what is the architecture used by Xilinx Pipelined/Streaming FFT cores? Is it R2SDF or R2-squared SDF or something else? Regards, Onkar ... 5 Apr 2010 17:13
COMP.DSP 2010: Presentation files
We are going to print out the presentation materials, so each COMP.DSP participant will have a copy. So far I received: 1) Grant Griffin: two files 2) Eric Jacobsen: one file 3) Maurice Givens: two files 4) Rick Lyons: two files If you didn't get "Received OK" from me in return, that means I didn't re... 5 Apr 2010 17:12
EZRadioPro
I know this isn't really the right forum, but I figured maybe somebody on this board has used this evaluation kit. I've already contacted SI, but their support sucks. I've ordered an evaluation kit with the EZRadioPro & I try to start their WDS3 program (Wireless Development Suite). Anytime I press the "Hardware M... 5 Apr 2010 12:43
COMP.DSP 2010 Update
Hello COMP.DSPers! You can find the updated agenda and the directions here: http://www.compdsp.com/agenda.htm If you have any questions or comments, contact me by phone or email. With best regards, Vladimir Vassilevsky ... 8 Apr 2010 10:53
Shenon's theorem proving
Hi, could anybody to provide me with a reference to a correct Shenon's theorem proving? Thank you. ... 7 Apr 2010 12:19
The Earth can already be pregnant now. Embryo grow by exponent. The probability of Earth explosion, caused by 3.5 TeV collisions are not 50%, as it was before the first collisions, but less
Magnetic wrote: [...] The Earth can already be pregnant now. Do you know who the daddy is? Keep the entertainment up. [...] ... 4 Apr 2010 03:56