First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
T1CMPR and CMPR1
Can someone tell me the difference between these two? My guess is that T1CMPR initializes the compare value while CMPR1 allows you to change the value. ... 17 Apr 2010 10:45
Software PLL
I'm looking for guidance on writing a software PLL for a signal acquired from a data acquisition board: The daq board will be sampling at 10kSPS. The signals to which I'd like to lock on to are from 5Hz to 1kHz, sine or square wave. The output of the PLL will be used to multiply a signal acquired on an adjacent c... 16 Apr 2010 17:19
COMP.DSP 2010 pictures and presentations
Gentlemen, Thank you so much for coming! It was a real pleasure to meet everyone. I have published the pictures on the http://www.compdsp.com/photos.htm. If you have pictures that could be added to the website, please send them to me. If you want to see raw pictures, they are here: http://www2.snapfish... 23 Apr 2010 20:40
PWM and inputs on the f2812
Hello, I hope someone can help me with what is probably a simple questions, but I am new at this! I wrote code to generate a sine wave by using the clock interrupt. Now, I have read a tutorial and think that this was the wrong way to do this because the example shows running an interrupt based on the pwm itself. W... 15 Apr 2010 09:09
Download & Read your favorite ebooks with eReader JE200
We are pleased to announce that we have successfully launched new Color eReader JE200 supporting different eBook formats. Download and read your favorite ebooks, magazines, comics with WiFi enabled eReader JE200 and enjoy. For more information & best pricing please contact us +86 755 84715143 (EXT.2011) directly or... 15 Apr 2010 01:33
Will this protect me from the horrors of clock skew ?fingerprinting?
GreenXenon <glucegen1x(a)gmail.com> wrote: (snip) Twin-Transistor RAM is a new technology. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Transistor_RAM It has the least duration of data remanence when the power is offed. That's why I want it. There have been discussions about possible data retention in bot... 14 May 2010 16:06
Daubechies-4 wavelet transform in MATLAB
Hello: I have a 4x4 matrix which I wish to decompose into 4 frequency bands (LL, HL, LH, HH where L=low, H=high) by using a one-level Daubechies-4 wavelet transform. As a result of the transform, each band should contain 2x2 coefficients. How can I do this in MATLAB? I know that MATLAB has dbaux and dbwavf funct... 15 Apr 2010 16:58
Phase between multiple channels with phase vocoder pitch shifting
I have implemented phase vocoder pitch shifting, started from Bernsee's code and tweaked it, but basically it works pretty much the same way. I ran into a trouble with stereo sounds however - since each channels is different, the "output phase accumulator" used in synthesis step gets different, which obviously resu... 15 Apr 2010 12:29
Deconvolution
Hello, I am looking for a deconvolution algorithm to detect material transitions. Can anyone point me in the right direction? ... 15 Apr 2010 08:02
Filtering with Power of 2 Coefficients
On Feb 22, 10:22 am, Darol Klawetter <darol.klawet...(a)l-3com.com> wrote: On Feb 21, 11:11 am, Fred Marshall <fmarshallx(a)remove_the_xacm.org> wrote: Fred Marshall wrote: Here is my dumb and, as yet, unpublished method for quantized symmetrical FIR filters: Hey!  I thought of a ... 13 Apr 2010 17:18