From: ~BD~ on
Leythos wrote:
> In article<iIadnUtE06GSySnWnZ2dnUVZ8vydnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
> BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk says...
>> Tell me, why is Leythos in your Warning list?
>>

> Because I'm part of a group of 30+ people that have busted him with
> proof for pirating other vendors and other authors works and changing
> their copyright notice to his name and taking credit for their works.

I see. Was Robear Dyer (aka PA Bear) in that same group?

Did you watch and enjoy the video clips, btw?

--
Dave
From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
Leythos wrote:

> BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk says...
>> Tell me, why is Leythos in your Warning list?
>
> Because I'm part of a group of 30+ people that have busted him with
> proof for pirating other vendors and other authors works and changing
> their copyright notice to his name and taking credit for their works.

Being listed in PCButtface's top-posted sig is kind of like receiving an
Eagle Scout merit badge, isn't it? :-)

Of course, if he listed everyone who has busted him, he'd certainly be
chastised for having a sig well over the recommended sig line limit...

--
The Real Truth: http://www.google.com/search?q=pcbutts1+software+thief
They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
From: Leythos on
In article <rZCdnebKNoBgESnWnZ2dnUVZ7sCdnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk says...

> Leythos wrote:
> > In article<iIadnUtE06GSySnWnZ2dnUVZ8vydnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
> > BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk says...
> >> Tell me, why is Leythos in your Warning list?
> >>

> > Because I'm part of a group of 30+ people that have busted him with
> > proof for pirating other vendors and other authors works and changing
> > their copyright notice to his name and taking credit for their works.
> >

> I see. Was Robear Dyer (aka PA Bear) in that same group?

Ask him, it's not for me to comment on others.

> Did you watch and enjoy the video clips, btw?

I do not pay much attention to your posts or links, I did not click on
it.

Trust yourself.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>

| In article <iIadnUtE06GSySnWnZ2dnUVZ8vydnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
| BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk says...
>> Tell me, why is Leythos in your Warning list?

| Because I'm part of a group of 30+ people that have busted him with
| proof for pirating other vendors and other authors works and changing
| their copyright notice to his name and taking credit for their works.

And willing to speak out about it publicly !

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co..uk>

>> Because I'm part of a group of 30+ people that have busted him with
>> proof for pirating other vendors and other authors works and changing
>> their copyright notice to his name and taking credit for their works.

| I see. Was Robear Dyer (aka PA Bear) in that same group?

MS MVP Robear Dyer has access to and has seen all the evidence including that which has
NOT been made public!

He has also been impersonated by Butts as early as in the 4th qtr 2005.

--
Dave

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10