From: ~BD~ on
FromTheRafters wrote:
> "The Real Truth MVP"<trt(a)void.com> wrote in message
>> It's not true, they don't even know my real name, they think they do
>> but they don't. Now if all that they say about me were true and they
>> had my name then it only cost $16-$35 dollars to sue me. They even
>> said I stole from Microsoft and reported me to them for using their
>> logo on my website. They were told by MS that they were wrong but they
>> refused to believe them. Ask them why MS did nothing, everybody knows
>> MS takes piracy seriously and they have the money to do something
>> about it. Ask they about that see what excuse they give you. Then look
>> at my website and the logos that prove that they are wrong
>> http://www.ms-mvp.org/. The people listed in my sig are all trolls.
>
> Oh sure, next you'll be telling us that you don't lie.

TRT raises an interesting point - to me, anyway. On his website he
clearly shows the MVP logo and that of a Microsoft Certified
Professional Systems Engineer.

From what has been said by others, Microsoft *must* be aware of this
yet, apparently, has done nothing to take down the site (or so it
seems). That does not seem logical.

No one, either, has suggested that the 'tools' which TRT offers (whether
they be stolen or not) are ineffective or can/do cause harm.
In the past I tried a few. I recollect that there was some block on the
MVP's Host file but nothing which I, as a user not a guru, became
concerned about. They appear to work - or does anyone know different?

--
Dave

From: FromTheRafters on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> FromTheRafters wrote:
>> "The Real Truth MVP"<trt(a)void.com> wrote in message
>>> It's not true, they don't even know my real name, they think they do
>>> but they don't. Now if all that they say about me were true and they
>>> had my name then it only cost $16-$35 dollars to sue me. They even
>>> said I stole from Microsoft and reported me to them for using their
>>> logo on my website. They were told by MS that they were wrong but
>>> they
>>> refused to believe them. Ask them why MS did nothing, everybody
>>> knows
>>> MS takes piracy seriously and they have the money to do something
>>> about it. Ask they about that see what excuse they give you. Then
>>> look
>>> at my website and the logos that prove that they are wrong
>>> http://www.ms-mvp.org/. The people listed in my sig are all trolls.
>>
>> Oh sure, next you'll be telling us that you don't lie.
>>

> TRT raises an interesting point - to me, anyway. On his website he
> clearly shows the MVP logo and that of a Microsoft Certified
> Professional Systems Engineer.

IMO that is an example of a lie. I don't know that this person (male or
female) is or is not an actual Microsoft MVP. This person has exhibited
the behavior of a compulsive liar - notably the apparent belief that any
lie, once discovered, can be explained away by using more lies.

> From what has been said by others, Microsoft *must* be aware of this
> yet, apparently, has done nothing to take down the site (or so it
> seems). That does not seem logical.

I suspect that Microsoft has bigger fish to fry than this little guppy.

> No one, either, has suggested that the 'tools' which TRT offers
> (whether they be stolen or not) are ineffective or can/do cause harm.

Agreed, except for the ones admitted to by TRT itself in the groups.

> In the past I tried a few. I recollect that there was some block on
> the MVP's Host file but nothing which I, as a user not a guru, became
> concerned about. They appear to work - or does anyone know different?

I haven't heard any differently.

From: Leythos on

Thanks for proving, in your own post, that you've not validated to MS
who you are or any of your claims.

You've been busted so many times impersonating other MVP's, other
people, creating websites with domain names of posters, creating
(actually you pirated most of it) pornographic material and hosting them
on your website and then posting links to that filth in Usenet....

So, all you've done is prove that MS has no idea who you are and are not
currently authorized to use the MVP or MS logo's.....

Funny how you show your lies and then claim it's not true.

In article <hp7o2o$v3l$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>, trt(a)void.com says...

> The reason you think I am lying is because you and almost everyone else has
> been brainwashed by the trolls in this group. There are no big fish little
> fish with MS when it comes to stealing and Intellectual Property. Read the
> email chain below. MS did send a letter to my attorney and they agreed to
> keep my info private. The only people BS;s you here are the trolls listed in
> my sig.
>
> **************************************************************************************************************
> Considering the harassment I have been getting from your other MVP's in the
> Microsoft newsgroups and the fact that I know it was one of them that filed
> the complaint. Those MVP's have been trying to identify me for 5 years now.
> I do not believe you will keep my information private and I think this is
> another attempt at harassing me. If you feel I am in violation then please
> file a formal request from your department including a copy of the complaint
> to my ISP and to my attorney at the addresses listed below. I am not
> obligated to supply my name and personal info through email. Once that
> information is received I will send out a non-disclosure/ Privacy form for
> your department to fill out prior to me submitting my name.
>
> Law Ofc xxxxxxxxx
> 2107 N xxxxxxxxxxx
> Santa Ana, CA 92706
>
> Web.com
> 12808 Gran Bay Pkwy, West
> Jacksonville, FL 32258
>
> PCtools inc
> xxxxxxxxx st
> xxxxxxxx,xx,92706

Trust yourself.
From: Leythos on
In article <hp0rrs$f9h$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>, trt(a)void.com says...

Notice how PCBUTTS uses my name to create accounts - he's had so many
accounts terminated.....

Why would anyone trust a unethical hack like PCBUTTS1

Trust yourself.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>

| Thanks for proving, in your own post, that you've not validated to MS
| who you are or any of your claims.

| You've been busted so many times impersonating other MVP's, other
| people, creating websites with domain names of posters, creating
| (actually you pirated most of it) pornographic material and hosting them
| on your website and then posting links to that filth in Usenet....

| So, all you've done is prove that MS has no idea who you are and are not
| currently authorized to use the MVP or MS logo's.....

| Funny how you show your lies and then claim it's not true.

It was pointed out (not by me) that this posting does prove much.

That; "...he has damaged a right to privacy by posting that email."
and; "...why he didn't just point 'em to his MVP lead"

Two very goog points.

--
Dave

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last