From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
~BD~ wrote:

> When you can find a few minutes to spare, please go here :

And here you go again .. posting unrelated personal information about
others.

--
-bts
From: Leythos on
In article <vOadnQ-UP5U7dCPWnZ2dnUVZ7qidnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk says...
> You will find more "Thoughts of BoaterDave" for digestion!

I've decided to add BD and Jenn (who could be the same person) to my
BoZo File (since it's called BoZo file instead of kill file in Gravity)
because of the incessant off-topic posting.

Trust yourself.
From: ~BD~ on
Leythos wrote:
> In article<vOadnQ-UP5U7dCPWnZ2dnUVZ7qidnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
> BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk says...
>> You will find more "Thoughts of BoaterDave" for digestion!
>>

> I've decided to add BD and Jenn (who could be the same person) to my
> BoZo File (since it's called BoZo file instead of kill file in Gravity)
> because of the incessant off-topic posting.

Dave lives in Devon, England.

Jenn (with the lovely green eyes!) lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA

I'm sure your action will be as upsetting to Jenn as it is to me. ;-)

--
Dave
First  |  Prev  |