From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Bill" <wsblevins(a)gmx.com>

| On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 17:43:48 -0400, David H. Lipman wrote:

>> | Because I'm part of a group of 30+ people that have busted him with |
>> proof for pirating other vendors and other authors works and changing |
>> their copyright notice to his name and taking credit for their works.

| Interesting. If this is true, has he been prosecuted for it?

The crimes don't reach the level of prosecution or are difficult to enforce.
They mostly lie in the area IP theft.

--
Dave

From: Leythos on
In article <hp38rh01j9f(a)news4.newsguy.com>, wsblevins(a)gmx.com says...

> On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 17:43:48 -0400, David H. Lipman wrote:
>
> > | Because I'm part of a group of 30+ people that have busted him with |
> > proof for pirating other vendors and other authors works and changing |
> > their copyright notice to his name and taking credit for their works.
>
> Interesting. If this is true, has he been prosecuted for it?

You would not believe all of the cost associated with going after
someone for this type of violation. Most of the people he's pirated
works from are individuals or very small shops and they don't have the
financial resources to take on a case in the US system.

Trust yourself.
From: Leythos on
In article <hp3epu$2jg$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>, trt(a)void.com says...
> He stalks me, he lies, he knows nothing about computers, he is vindictive,
> and he is a crybaby.

LOL, yet you are the one constantly posting, in every usenet post you
make, my name, even created a domain name in my name, even impersonate
me....

You've had your account yanked for impersonating me, had your complaints
to my providers ignored because they looked at WHO you are and your
posts of lies and the filthy pornographic material you had on your
website....

Vindictive, ha ha ha - I've not put any code out that you could copy and
claim was yours, my only issue is with your lies and theft of others
works you claim are yours.....

Trust yourself.
From: FromTheRafters on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in message
> It's not true, they don't even know my real name, they think they do
> but they don't. Now if all that they say about me were true and they
> had my name then it only cost $16-$35 dollars to sue me. They even
> said I stole from Microsoft and reported me to them for using their
> logo on my website. They were told by MS that they were wrong but they
> refused to believe them. Ask them why MS did nothing, everybody knows
> MS takes piracy seriously and they have the money to do something
> about it. Ask they about that see what excuse they give you. Then look
> at my website and the logos that prove that they are wrong
> http://www.ms-mvp.org/. The people listed in my sig are all trolls.

Oh sure, next you'll be telling us that you don't lie.

From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
The Fake Truth Not-An-MVP wrote:

> It's not true,

Yes, it is. I've caught you twice - with two separate pieces of software
you claimed were your own, and where you left the true authors'
signatures in the files.

--
The Real Truth: http://www.google.com/search?q=pcbutts1+software+thief
They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not