From: Dustin Cook on
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in
news:hpa3m4030uh(a)news3.newsguy.com:

> From: "Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>
>

>| Thanks for proving, in your own post, that you've not validated to MS
>| who you are or any of your claims.
>
>| You've been busted so many times impersonating other MVP's, other
>| people, creating websites with domain names of posters, creating
>| (actually you pirated most of it) pornographic material and hosting
>| them on your website and then posting links to that filth in
>| Usenet....
>
>| So, all you've done is prove that MS has no idea who you are and are
>| not currently authorized to use the MVP or MS logo's.....
>
>| Funny how you show your lies and then claim it's not true.
>

> It was pointed out (not by me) that this posting does prove much.
>
> That; "...he has damaged a right to privacy by posting that email."
> and; "...why he didn't just point 'em to his MVP lead"
>
> Two very goog points.

Oh for christs sake.. We all know he's not an mvp and isn't a girl. A
few of us I suppose purely for shits and giggles claim he is. I dunno,
something in the weather?

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh..
nudge this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Dustin Cook on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in

> THAT'S IT YOU'VE DONE IN NOW I AM IMMEDIATELY UNINSTALLING MBAM FROM
> MY COMPUTER. I am on the phone now calling security companies to get
> an alarm put in my house. No really I am going to do this I want to
> live for a long time. Idiot.

Put down the crack pipe, it's okay. Nobodies coming to get you.

> For those who don't already know Dustbin here is mad at me because I
> got a hold or some pictures of him and some videos, the guy is really

You got ahold? Dude, I posted my picture on my site. You took the
picture, added it to a flash project where you have some guy who looks
close (but, not really that close) to me sucking a horse off. At first,
you denied you had anything to do with creating the work; when I
threatened you with legal action. Now evidently you are admitting you did
make the video, is that right Chris?

> sick. As you can see he really hates me because I posted this video of
> him on YouTube. He cannot force me to take it down because in order to

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/raidy.jpg

That's what I look like. That's the picture you copied for your project.

It's the first picture you see on your video work, then you switch over
to the guy with the horse. If you take a nice, close look at both; you'll
see it's not me. Hell, somebody might even find the site you stole the
actual video from; like they did with your female avatar (because, we all
know your not female).

The guy in the video with the horse is not me; which as I said, wouldn't
be hard to prove in court. What was at one point difficult for me to
prove was that you were responsible for the video project. Thanks to this
fresh post, that's no longer the case.

> do so he would have to admit that that is actually him getting reamed
> (it really is him but he is too embarrassed to admit it) that is why
> he hates me. This video was sent to me anonymously a few years ago by
> someone reading the flame ware between us.
> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/sickness.htm

I wonder if that video violates pornographic laws in your state? Or that
of your hosting provider? Your not taking steps to prevent minors from
gaining access.

From: Dustin Cook on
Dustin Cook <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in

> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/raidy.jpg
>
> That's what I look like. That's the picture you copied for your
> project.

And here's a more recent picture of me.

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/me.jpg

And this one is of my cat, Shadow:

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/mycat.jpg

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>

| http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/me.jpg

Tennessee Jed - 10 years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxgRYeO34O4

--
Dave

From: ~BD~ on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> Dustin Cook<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/raidy.jpg
>>
>> That's what I look like. That's the picture you copied for your
>> project.
>
> And here's a more recent picture of me.
>
> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/me.jpg
>
> And this one is of my cat, Shadow:
>
> http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/mycat.jpg

You need a damned good haircut! ;-)

But hey! Anyone who has a cat cannot be _all_ bad!

I'm surprised, though, that someone with your undoubted skill (in some
areas) couldn't take a photograph that was in focus! <beg>

If you like cats, go here and enjoy yourself for a while:

http://www.simonscat.com/films.html

--
Dave
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last