First  |  Prev |
Pages: 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226
wireless card
hi guys, i'm planning to buy wifi (b/g) card for my laptop, however i'm not about the support. my colleague has asus with broadcom bcm4306 chipset in his windoze notebook. i tried it, kernel recognized the card, but the i cannot find the respective drivers for linux. according to mr. google it seems that thi... 1 Mar 2006 10:50
Hauppage Nova-T PCI DVB receiver card not working
Hello folks, I'm trying to set up this DVB card in my box. The v4l drivers seem to work right, as in lots of useful stuff appears in dmesg, and lsmod shows some useful looking modules have appeared, but when I try to run "scan": pvr(a)pvr:~$ scan -c using '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0' and '/dev/dvb/adap... 11 Feb 2006 09:56
USB flash drive not automounting or mounting
I asked this earlier, and several asked for more information about what is going or not going on on my system. I am trying to figure out if something is missing, or if something needs manual configuration on my system. Here's the output from lsmod | grep usb: usb_storage 69056 0 usbserial ... 10 Feb 2006 13:10
firmware motherboard
Hi, how can i find the firmware ( manufactor ) of my motherboard ?? can't find any on the motherboard hemself :( only a number like J6ZXAN thanks in advance mess-mate -- You have the power to influence all with whom you come in contact. -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debia... 28 Jan 2006 20:18
intel SE7221bk1-e
Hi! I just install etch on a box with intel SE7221bk1-e serverboard. Now i have a problem: My net is being food with arp queries about who has 192.168.30.32. Even if i shutdown the box. I read some, so now i can change the ip in the board, but still sending arp packages about who has it's ip. I change... 28 Oct 2005 11:12
Marvell Yukon 88E8053 driver
Hello I have a problem with my network card - Marvell Yukon 88E8053, which is not supported by Debian Linux. Therefore I am not able to install Debian from network. Do you know where could I find the driver for this hardware and how could I install it using floppy disc? And please do not recommend me solution... 15 Sep 2005 16:31
squirrelmail+sendmail
Hi List, First of all thank you for all your replies I have recieved so far on several occasions. I have the following problem: We have a mailserver running Sendmail 8.13 on Debian unstable. Our clients connect through POP3 to fetch mail. Recently my boss wanted to be able to check his mail through a web ... 9 Jun 2005 13:19
Network problem
Hi, I am having problems to get my network/internet connection to work as it should. I have D-link DWL-AG520 wireless card and I'm using it to connect to my Apple AirPort Express Base Station which is connected to my internet connection. I have iBook that is connected to the same AirPort and it success to co... 15 Feb 2005 11:38
Compiling Sigmatel USB/IRDA software
As mentioned in a previous message, I've purchased a Sigmatel-based USB/IR dongle. Since Deys Electronics doesn't offer phone or web-based tech support and I hate e-mail tech support, I've been incredibly frustrated trying to use it. Finally, at the Sigmatel site, I found the chipset drivers for Linux (which ar... 14 Feb 2005 20:53
pptp vpn issue
I am having a very strange issue with pptpd combined with mppe. My original setup was this.. remote system ---> internet -----> Debian sarge router---------> Debian unstable box with VPN I used iptables to forward the VPN to the unstable box. This has been working fine. However recently I decided to move the vp... 24 Feb 2005 10:28