First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
E6410 laptop backup & restore obstacle
Got my son a new E6410 laptop. It's 32bit Win 7 professional. Seems to be a nice system. We're encountering an obstacle creating a system image via "backup and restore". Specifically, we get an error msg: "one of the voulmes cannot be included because it is missing or invalid...". Turns out that one of t... 5 Aug 2010 11:18
Video Card
On 8/3/2010 10:01 PM, WaIIy wrote: Will this work ? Dell Optiplex 170L 256 MB nVidia GeForce FX5500 PCI VGA Video Card Thanks a lot Yes, it will. PCi, not PCI-Express... Ben Myers ... 5 Aug 2010 02:39
Dell Win 7 Disc question
Retail Win 7 discs contain both the 64 and 32 bit versions. Would that be true with Dell Win 7 media too? (I ordered my wife a machine with Win 7 and an XP downgrade installed, it comes with Win 7 media. I want to order my son a machine with 64 bit Win 7, but they do not seem to offer that with the OS disc. ... 7 Aug 2010 01:49
Question ! About Adobe Flash?
Want to revert to a earlier flash player from 10beta to version 9.Easiest method or methods. Thanks Larry ... 3 Aug 2010 14:43
Multi-Million Dollar Online Travel Co. Willing To Pay You 6 Figures For Simply Giving Away Vacations!
Multi-Million Dollar Travel Co.Pays 6 Figures For Simply Giving Away Vacation “FREE” Something MASSIVE is taking place... BREAKING NEWS! As Seen On.... Facebook, twitte,r digg, YouTube, Flickr, Technorati, vimeo,Linkedin..many more-- "Multi-Million Dollar Online Travel Co. Willing To Pay You Up TO ... 1 Aug 2010 14:49
Dell Laptop E6400 Suitable for Win 7?
buddy b wrote: Had Vista but XP Pro was installed. Now I`m thinking of installing W7. I have yet to run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor soon but the answer maybe known by one of you. 2GB Ram. Regards buddy b if it runs vista then it will run windows 7 (and it will be more sta... 3 Aug 2010 22:24
Firefox Wow!
I finally got sick enough of IE8 to try Firefox and all I can say is WOW! It's like driving a Ferrari compared to a Kia. You folks always recommended it, but I never knew it was that much faster. I use IE8 because a lot of my business sites only use it and I thought I was pretty much stuck with it. Are there... 6 Aug 2010 11:32
Quality of Dell Tech Support and Dell Sales Representative- Thanks
TO: Bob, Daddy, and Christopher, many thanks for your informative replies! It appears that my neighbor has settled on the Dell Studio XPS 8100 and are just waiting for my thoughts before making a purchase. It is a bit of overkill for them but they want a very good computer for themselves and their grandkids t... 30 Jul 2010 16:19
IDE and blue ray
Does anyone know of a blu ray player that works well on ide systems such as a gx 280 or a 'good quality' usb external one mc ... 31 Jul 2010 18:20
Quality of Dell Tech Support and Dell Sales Representative
A neighbor of mine is interested in purchasing a Dell Studio XPS computer. She has asked me for help. I remember in the past, Dell had serious problems with some of their computer models and poor tech support as well. However, for the past few months I have not closely monitored applicable computer forums. I ... 30 Jul 2010 16:19
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12