First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
New Dell Laptop Comments Req
Hi All: I was at Sam's Club yesterday and saw this Dell Inspiron 1545 for $478. Specs posted below sig. The only thing I would want is a dedicated Video card and 3-year std warranty. Still checking it out, so I don't know yet what options for those are available. If the 1545 has a dedicated video card slot... 20 Jul 2010 01:36
dell smartstep 200n
(1) I am looking for a internal dvd drive for my dell smartstep 200N and cannot seem to find it. (2) My screen for the dell smartstep 200n goes dark after about 15 minutes of use , however I can still see the images on screen in the background is it time for a new screen or display cable? Thanks ... 19 Jul 2010 20:09
Inspiron 1545 wireless card
I am ready to replace my wireless Intel 1397 card with an Intel 5100 card. Are the white and black wires going to the card soldered or do they just pull off? Cautions? Do I need to download a new driver? tia ... 15 Jul 2010 02:19
Tom Scales anyone?
Used to enjoy reading his posts. Stripped out the pro-Dell emotion, of course. But still enjoyable. First time here for a while, can't see anything from him? He would never have abandoned Dell so, has he, erm, passed on? Apologies if this has been covered before or is sensitive, it's a genuine question. ... 16 Jul 2010 07:42
Inspiron 1564
How do I use the function keys without the pictured items on the function keys taking over. I guess I need to read the manual :-( ... 13 Jul 2010 21:55
Inspiron 1564 thoughts
Just wondering any thoughts on the 1564 I3 2.13GHz with win 7 home premium and 4gigs ram? ... 21 Jul 2010 20:12
WTB: DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 7 RESTORE/REINSTALLATION CD or DVD ALONE OR WITH MANUAL
WTB: DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 7 RESTORE/REINSTALLATION CD or DVD ALONE OR WITH MANUAL I NEED TODAY! DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 7 RESTORE/REINSTALLATION CD or DVD ALONE OR WITH MANUAL - WILL BUY 100's or 1,000's - I WILL BUY THESE WITH SP1, 2 and 3. I WILL BUY THESE IN QUANTITIES OF 100 OR MORE... I... 11 Jul 2010 21:34
WTB: DELL WINDOWS 7 UPGRADE PACKS - I AM BUYING ALL VERSIONS...
WTB: DELL WINDOWS 7 UPGRADE PACKS - I AM BUYING ALL VERSIONS... I am BUYING all DELL WINDOWS 7 UPGRADE PACKS - I will take any quantity from 40 to 10,000 I am also buying the below... I BUY USED AND NEW HIGH END CISCO, BROCADE, EXTREME, JUNIPER, NORTEL AND FOUNDRY EQUIPMENT - SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE... 11 Jul 2010 21:34
WTB: DELL VERSIONS OF MICROSOFT OFFICE OEM SOFTARE PACKS - XP, BASIC, SBE, 2003 and 2007 Standard and Pro versions
WTB: DELL VERSIONS OF MICROSOFT OFFICE OEM SOFTARE PACKS - XP, BASIC, SBE, 2003 and 2007 Standard and Pro versions I need quantities of DELL VERSIONS OF MICROSOFT OFFICE OEM SOFTARE PACKS - XP, BASIC, SBE, 2003 and 2007 Standard and Pro versions I will buy these in quantities of 5 or more. I can use 100's o... 11 Jul 2010 21:34
SFF cooling
Since I added a ATI x1300 to my gx280 SFF the heat has noticeably increased with the cpu fan working harder. Is there a way to increase cooling to the SFF type machines. This particular computer is laying flat and not standing vertical...I not sure which is the best for air flow. Is there another type of ATI card ... 11 Jul 2010 13:44